Rocky Mountain Products Door Tops - NIB $288/delivered - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 13th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Raven81
Todd
1997 NAS D90

I talked to Erik about that set which is how I found out about Rocky Mountain. But that set had been sitting in the warehouse for a long time, which is why Erik offered them up at the reduced price.

Also, just talked to Jeremy, and he has stock of the door tops. However, he mentioned that there might be an issue with a difference in height with his doors vs the NAS D90 door tops. So I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Jeremy is sending me the outside vertical dimension and I'm also having Rob email me the same for my OEM door tops. I'm planning on going with a new Badger top with the gutter system so I don't want to have any gaps caused by shorter door tops. But more to follow...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 13th, 2016, 11:58 AM
JohnsD90
John
74 SIII 88", 88 110, 91 110

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven81 View Post
I talked to Erik about that set which is how I found out about Rocky Mountain. But that set had been sitting in the warehouse for a long time, which is why Erik offered them up at the reduced price.

Also, just talked to Jeremy, and he has stock of the door tops. However, he mentioned that there might be an issue with a difference in height with his doors vs the NAS D90 door tops. So I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Jeremy is sending me the outside vertical dimension and I'm also having Rob email me the same for my OEM door tops. I'm planning on going with a new Badger top with the gutter system so I don't want to have any gaps caused by shorter door tops. But more to follow...
I have ran the RM door tops on my Series III and on my ex-Aus Army 110 (perentie) and both times they fit no issues, it was my understanding that the main difference between the military and NAS door tops was glass width, not overall dimensions.

I've seen defender pushbutton doors on a series 2 109 if that clarifies anything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 16th, 2016, 03:26 AM
Raven81
Todd
1997 NAS D90

Just to follow up...I received the measurements from Jeremy and had my NAS door tops measured and confirmed that the RM door tops are about 0.25" shorter than the NAS tops. So I'm going to try the RN Exmoor/Proline option seeing that I missed out on the two complete doors for $700 on here. Wow! What a deal!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
top, nib, door tops, mount, door