Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old June 11th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Mybluett
Defenders Northwest
110SW
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Richards Chassis

Since I am now officially working on two 110 rebuilds, I'm bringing in a couple new galvanized chassis from Richards. Will likely have one extra 300TDI 110 new galvanized chassis for sale; and open to add to my order if anyone needs a chassis for replacement.

Prices are on the Richards Chassis website, plus split on freight in crates from the UK (<$900 each - depending on how many are ordered) to Seattle. I will pick up from Seattle and can store short term at my shop in Gig Harbor WA. Possible to deliver to WA and OR if we can make arrangements.

Will be placing order within the next two weeks, so PM with questions or for details on the pricing.

Brian
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 11th, 2012, 01:12 PM
jjstahl3
Jay S
96 D1 TReK

Registry
your saying a chassis shipped to you in WA will be less then 900? that sounds cheap? maybe I should get one for my 110 although would need motor mounts for a 200tdi
Old June 11th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Mybluett
Defenders Northwest
110SW
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjstahl3
your saying a chassis shipped to you in WA will be less then 900? that sounds cheap? maybe I should get one for my 110 although would need motor mounts for a 200tdi
Yes, it's $900 in shipping from the UK to Seattle plus the cost of the chassis itself. There should be no problem getting it in whatever configuration you like prices vary depending on size.

------ Follow up post added June 11th, 2012 09:25 AM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mybluett

Yes, it's $900 in shipping from the UK to Seattle plus the cost of the chassis itself. There should be no problem getting it in whatever configuration you like prices vary depending on size.
The chassis itself is right around 1230 gbp

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 16th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Mybluett
Defenders Northwest
110SW
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Ordering chassis on Tuesday, anyone on the west coast looking for a new galvanized chassis let me know by end of day Monday.

Any 110 sized chassis should cost 1700 to my shop near Seattle. May be a touch less or more depending on how many ordered, taxes, and exchange rate.

Current rates have it at $2666.00, and with more ordered it should cut shipping costs for everyone involved.

You can have your VIN stamped prior to shipment if requested, and ancillaries are available. Turrets, crossmember, transmission member, etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old June 16th, 2012, 08:03 PM
rovertrader
Dale
Tithonus 110, D-90, 109 S/T 5-door

Any way to intercept one east coast prior to it being transported cross country?

Old June 17th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Mybluett
Defenders Northwest
110SW
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovertrader View Post
Any way to intercept one east coast prior to it being transported cross country?
Since they are coming in via crate, we are shipping direct to the West Coast.

I'd guess that cross country freight on one chassis shouldn't be any more than $450.

I'm trying to convince myself not to order a 130 chassis for my second project...
Old June 21st, 2012, 02:10 PM
Mybluett
Defenders Northwest
110SW
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Last call for this round of chassis orders. I will have an "extra" 110 300tdi chassis for sale in my shop until the Oct/Nov timeframe when I start the next project.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts