I am looking to sell or trade my pickup cab and all parts necessary to add a pickup cab to a NAS soft top Defender, this includes the following items.
· Pickup cab
· Headliner w/ speakers and dome light
· Custom internal roll bar by spider tracks
· Driver and passenger side galvanized body capping
· Galvanized center capping
· Custom rear external cage by spider tracks
· Custom rear bulkhead
· New rear side window rubbers
· All bolts and misc items
The install is rather simple and only takes about 8 hours with 2 people, the custom internal roll bar bolts to the frame in the NAS factory points as does the external rear cage, then the internal and external cages bolt together through the roof, the front of the external cage slides into the stock NAS front cage.
With the pickup top installed it is much warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, additionally the top seals great against wind, rain and snow, you will be able to have a conversation on the phone or listen to the radio at a normal volume.
In total I have spent about $2800.00 dollars in parts alone, but I need more space and wish to convert my 90 back to a full top, I am willing to consider cash or trades for the following items.
1. Badger Coachworks full top Black (would trade straight across if the top is in good condition)
2. Factory soft top + cash (amount of cash depends on the condition of the top)
3. Factory Fiberglass top (would trade straight across if the top is in good condition)
4. Full Aluminum SW top
5. $2500.00 cash OBO
I would prefer to have the top picked up, but will also consider shipping at the buyers cost.
Please feel free to email me for more information or to make an offer,