Piaa 90 Xt Pro Dual Lamp System - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old March 20th, 2005, 05:18 AM
bruinlad
Henry A Guevarra

Piaa 90 Xt Pro Dual Lamp System

I'm offering a pair of new in box PIAA 90 PRO XT Dual Lamp System for $350. These can be available for local pickup. I'm located in North Hollywood, CA91605. However, I might be able to arrrange shipping and insurance, if necessary, anywhere in the lower 48 states for an additional price. I won't be charging for handling and packaging. I just need to figure out how much and I'll make sure the merchandise is adequately protected in its packaging. I'll be putting these up for auction on Ebay on Tuesday but I wanted to get my fellow Rover owners to get first dibs. I did some early spring cleaning of my garage and I found these in one of the shelves. I purchased them a year and half ago for $549. I never got around to installing them so as far as I know they should be in good working condition. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for the condition of the box but they are well protected in the styrofoam casing. The kit includes a pair of dual lamps with white covers, wiring harness, relay, fusebox and toggle switch. This kit is beng sold "AS IS." For a more detailed description of the specs please click on the link below. Thank you for viewing my ad.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/shopcart/MISC/POR_MISC_piaa02_pg12.htm

To get a better idea of how these lamps would look like on your vehicle, I came across this thread about a year ago as I was trying to do the same type of installation. In it one the forum members installed the same exact type of lamps on the front overhead external bar of his Defender.

http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...ead.php?t=2379

See pictures below of actual item for sale.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	90XTPRO01.JPG
Views:	503
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	2778   Click image for larger version

Name:	90XTPRO02.JPG
Views:	400
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	2779  

Name:	90XTPRO03.JPG
Views:	331
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	2780   Click image for larger version

Name:	90XTPRO04.JPG
Views:	355
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	2781  

Name:	90XTPRO05.JPG
Views:	234
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	2782  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 21st, 2005, 04:01 PM
norros
Nicholas Orros
1995 NAS D90 SW

Yeah... that article was me... these lights rule...

However... $350 is a little high for these lights in 'AS-IS' condition, when you can get them for about $400 online, brand new WITH a warranty. I don't mean to 'rain on your parade' but I don't want to see 'fellow' D90 owners... or hell even RoverChic for that matter (LOL) get ripped off if they don't work.

Nicholas Orros

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old March 21st, 2005, 08:36 PM
bruinlad
Henry A Guevarra

As far as I know the warranty PIAA offers is that of the issue on workmanship and/or factory defects. That is why they are being sold 'as is'. No warranties expressed or implied as I'm not sure PIAA will honor the warranty terms if it is not the original owner. I suppose the term "new in box" in the beginning of my ad and my explanation that they were never does not really qualify to you as new unless it was purchased from a store. I respect your opinion. I am not here to rip anyone off but at the same token I understand your concerns. Honestly, I thought that was the fair price today based on how much I bought them for.

That being said and to perhaps address your concerns, I will entertain any 'reasonable' offers and will even ship it for free and give the opportunity for the buyer to have them tested (but not installed) before they send their payment. If they don't work just send them back C.O.D. Short of that I may as well just give them away for free.

On a more serious note, I will definitely take into consideration your comments about the pricing, but I think I'll try putting them up for auction on Ebay. Perhaps there the buyer may have more remedies available to them in the even tthe merchandise do not work. I thank D-90.com for giving me the opportunity to place my ad.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
90, lamp