Perfect parts off my bros 94 D-90 - Page 4 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old October 18th, 2005, 02:31 AM
Broke It
Dave Butler
99 disco

Sold my 03 rubicon, had 6inch long arm lift on 35s with full factory waranty. Dump the jeep with the dana 30 up front. I know they say dana44 but the stub shafts are dana 30, your lockers will not disengage under load and are prone to breaking alng with the locker itself. fuel pumps go out and so do the master cylinder for the clutch. If you didn't have the regional jeep waranty manager sihn off that your vehicle meets all factory specs you lost your waranty at 2+ inches of lift. for long travel rear suspension you need a cv driveline and alimiting strap to the top of th dif to keep from binding the cv. dont strain the front knuckles or they ben and ruin your trip. Buy a rover spend 4grand on upgradws and you will have 5X the vehicle for 1/2 the price
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 18th, 2005, 09:21 AM
JBurt
Jesse McCoy
'89 RRC SWB (needs work)

Again, what's in the box?

I feel like Brad Pitt in Seven...what's in the box?
Old October 18th, 2005, 09:50 AM
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD
Matt

Talking hahahaha

it looks like brake pads and gaskets and calipers maybe I am still sifting through all the reciets and parts and stuff in my garage and trying to figure out what is worth keeping and whats not and whats garbage and whats keeper. Thanks.

KRAWLER
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 18th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Coiler
Ernie Novey
1995 D1 and 1991 RRC SWB

Why not go and figure out exactly what you are selling and what you are not, make a list and use your time a little more effectively. You say you are not in front of the PC all day, that is fine, but at least try to answer peoples questions specifically instead of responding with another useless answer. 63 posts is kinda ridiculous when you only have a few parts that people are interested in. Not trying to be mean to you here krawler, but use your head and read what people are actually asking you before you respond. You might have actually sold everything by now

I know this will probably get me some negative response, but I am just trying to help you guys get the parts you want or are inquiring about
Old October 18th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

I'm not hearing any negative vibs Ernie Just good vibes.

Matt can you take a pic of the parts and e-mail it to me, I'll post it on the forum and describe what I see.
Old October 18th, 2005, 09:55 PM
artm
Arthur Maravelis
97 SW

No, Matt, send the parts to me (MA), I'll trailer them up to Mike (NH), he can take the pics and email them to Jesse (VA), Jesse will add descriptions and post them (sorry Mike, you can't do all the fun stuff) and Ernie(CT) can go get the parts from Mike and store them at his garage. Oh, and finally, when you get ready to sell another piece let Scott (GA) know and he'll handle the details for you.

I'll bet this thread will hit 100 before the kid's done with it all.
Old October 19th, 2005, 02:43 AM
javelinadave
-
-

This is one of the funniest threads to be posted on this forum.
In one corner you have some guy trying to sell a bunch of stuff but he doesn't know how.
In the other corner you have a large group of hecklers (myself included) throwing rocks at the poor guy.
I laugh every time I read this thread.
Old October 19th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

Art that sounds like a plan! LOL!
Old October 19th, 2005, 09:01 AM
JBurt
Jesse McCoy
'89 RRC SWB (needs work)

Quote:
Originally Posted by artm
No, Matt, send the parts to me (MA), I'll trailer them up to Mike (NH), he can take the pics and email them to Jesse (VA), Jesse will add descriptions and post them (sorry Mike, you can't do all the fun stuff) and Ernie(CT) can go get the parts from Mike and store them at his garage. Oh, and finally, when you get ready to sell another piece let Scott (GA) know and he'll handle the details for you.

I'll bet this thread will hit 100 before the kid's done with it all.

That's perfect! Since I'll be on my honeymoon next week that means the email will get lost on a server somewhere, I'll have to ask for it again, and we'll be 3 weeks before we find out what's in the box.

Brilliant!
Old October 19th, 2005, 12:42 PM
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD
Matt

Question Whats Your Prblem Coiler????

Hey man I dont see why you are making a big deal out of this. Who cares how many posts there are?? WOW!! I dont care if there were 534,789 posts. Its a forum!!!!! People chat and talk and stuff. If you are not interested then read it and move on. I see you are just wasting your own time. There are other web sites with 1,000's of posts per topic thread. FINE no problem. Chill out!!!!! To the rest of you. I have a ton of stuff going on and dont have time to sit here and play dodgeball "rocks". I will take pics and post them. I have sold some of the stuff and have some left. What do you guys think this is a drive through fast food place. Its not BURGER KING. Its not your way its my way the seller. I have stuff i am trying to get rid of and some of you are interested.

I have bought a ton of stuff for my JEEP and sometimes it takes a while and I don't throw a fit. You know life works in different speeds and paces for different people. When you are just new into buying a new home and kids and car and crap like that (not me just an example) the llast thing you need is anxious people trying to make you rush!! I will get all of the pics and everything set up. Dont you all worry it will all be over soon enough. Its nice to see you LAND ROVER guys actually talk a lot on a post and stuff for once. Well I am done speaking. I have listed what items I have like 3 times. Thats enough just scroll back to find out. Thank you everyone!!!!!!

KRAWLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coiler
Why not go and figure out exactly what you are selling and what you are not, make a list and use your time a little more effectively. You say you are not in front of the PC all day, that is fine, but at least try to answer peoples questions specifically instead of responding with another useless answer. 63 posts is kinda ridiculous when you only have a few parts that people are interested in. Not trying to be mean to you here krawler, but use your head and read what people are actually asking you before you respond. You might have actually sold everything by now

I know this will probably get me some negative response, but I am just trying to help you guys get the parts you want or are inquiring about
Old October 19th, 2005, 02:28 PM
cdmbrennan
Chris Brennan

KRAWLER,

you have not listed everything for sale, idiot- reference the numerous cries of "what's in the box! what's in the box!". You replied:

"it looks like brake pads and gaskets and calipers maybe I am still sifting through all the reciets and parts and stuff in my garage and trying to figure out what is worth keeping and whats not and whats garbage and whats keeper."

At this point, I don't there are too many people actually interested in what you're selling- it's just really amusing to keep this thread going. Coiler even wrote "Not trying to be mean to you here krawler, but use your head and read what people are actually asking you before you respond. You might have actually sold everything by now [img]images/smilies/happy.gif[/img]". Why jump down his throat?

I like your Burger King drive-up analogy, but again, you're an idiot. It's not "the seller's way", it's the "buyer's way". Imagine pulling up to Burger King:

KRAWLER: Hi, what's on a Whopper?
BK MAN: I have Chicken Tenders for sale, French Fries, and Chocolate Shakes.
KRAWLER: Great. What's on a Whopper.
BK MAN: Our chicken sandwiches are flame grilled and on special- we really want to sell them.
KRAWLER: Hmm. So what's on a f!@#$ing Whopper!?
BK MAN: I'm not real sure, I'll take a look and let you know in a few minutes.
...(two days later)
BK MAN: Hey man, sorry- got busy. Would you like to buy a chicken sandwich?
KRAWLER: I can't believe you don't know what's on a Whopper. I'll take French Fries.
BK MAN: No you won't. I'll give you what I want you to have, which at this point is an empty bag and two used ketchup packets.
KRAWLER: But that's not what I want!
BK MAN: Tough SH!T. I've gone to MACDONALDS alot and had to wait for my food to get ready. I'm just trying to sell this STUFF!

------I have the perfect gift for your brother when he gets back from college. How about a tshirt that says "My brother sold all my Defender stuff and all he got was his @ss kicked by the D-90 board"?

Take it lightly, man....

Old October 19th, 2005, 02:28 PM
JBurt
Jesse McCoy
'89 RRC SWB (needs work)

http://www.dominos.com.au/fun_stuff/...nav=4&snav=229
Old October 19th, 2005, 02:58 PM
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD
Matt

Talking Hahahaha!!!!!

LOL!!!!! LMAO!!!!!! I was not trying to be mean just joking around and wondering what the big deal was. That was an awesome comback though. HEHEHE!!!!!! I loved it. laughed so much it almost made me pee my pants. I am trying to do the best I can here guys. I work 2 jobs and have stuff to do. I will get the pics for you tonight and will have them up on the board later tonight if my friend is willing to help me out with his computer at home. Thanks again and sorry this has taken soooooo danm long. I wish it was easier. bye!!

KRAWLER

PS. o yeah woops i mixed up the buyer and seller. LOL ~ O well I am dislexik sometimes MUAHH!!!!! I am still true though and just want to get rid of this stuff and then you all will never hear from me again so dont worry. I will keep close to the landrover people I already know and not harass or bother the rest of you. Sorry for any inconviences I may have caused. '
Old October 19th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

Krawler you can't just leave us! Someone else has to have something you can sell!
Old October 19th, 2005, 04:03 PM
EnduroPro
Stephen LeBlanc
1994 Defender 90

This kid is starting to grow on me... He's like a retarded brother that you have to dress, hand feed and make sure his helmet is always buckled. Anyways, I sent the kid money for the softtop and he seems to be a fair businessboy. I hope to get the top in a week or two. I'll keep the board posted.

No offense to anyone with a retarded loved one, or if you are retarded. We have all had our moments..God knows I've had more than my share. I was just making a harmless joke.

-Steve
Old October 19th, 2005, 04:41 PM
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD
Matt

Cool hahahaha

Dont worry I still have a stock bumper/brushguard and a best top bikini top and a tire cover and whats in the magical box. LMAO!!!!!

KRAWLER
Old October 19th, 2005, 05:46 PM
cdmbrennan
Chris Brennan

KRAWLER,

I'm glad you took the humor well. I really do enjoy reading this post- keeps me from cracking while working for "the man".

Keep truckin' brotha, keep truckin'.
Old October 19th, 2005, 05:58 PM
steved90
steven melnyk

This kid is starting to grow on me... He's like a retarded brother that you have to dress, hand feed and make sure his helmet is always buckled. Anyways, I sent the kid money for the softtop and he seems to be a fair businessboy. I hope to get the top in a week or two. I'll keep the board posted.

No offense to anyone with a retarded loved one, or if you are retarded. We have all had our moments..God knows I've had more than my share. I was just making a harmless joke.

-Steve

Holy S%^$# that was the funnniest thing i have heard in weeks!! i am literlly in tears and the guys at work are wondering what the hell is wrong with me cuz i can't speak...
Old October 19th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Dfndr90
Matt Wunderle
1995 Defender 90

Maybe the kid at a lot of paint chips as a toddler and had to take the short bus to school. Lets keep him around for the comic value.

Matt...

My contribution on the way to 100.
Old October 19th, 2005, 08:38 PM
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD
Matt

Pics of whats in the magical box

http://img450.imageshack.us/img450/5433/img05934we.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/4751/img05953bi.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/3253/img05964yj.jpg

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags