Old September 12th, 2005, 03:52 PM
snosrfr
Chuck
95 D90

i think i'll pass...

Follow-up Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBurt
Hey, give the guy credit, he found the CAPS LOCK button on his keyboard. YA HEARD!?!?!

On a serious note, has anybody actually gotten something from this guy so they can vouch for him? All I see is questions...

yes, his references are, "jeep guys" and "many LAND ROVER people."

sounds pretty solid to me...

sorry dude, don't mean to be an (|) hole but you haven't exactly been responsive to the numerous replies.

-snosrfr
Advertisement

Old September 12th, 2005, 05:12 PM
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD
Matt

Question well.............

ok sorry i dont spend much time on here with how crazy life has been lately. I am not trying to be mean when i say that i didnt think that anyone would really respond so fast so i thought i would check every once in a while. If anyone has any problem with who i am or if i am real and trusting you can contact a place most of you know and ask them. they have known me for years. Ever heard of it???????? ROVERCLUBHOUSE. Yup the guys there and others like jim cirbis and disco guys all know me.

KRAWLER

PS. Too bad you dont want the top now.

PSPS. whats the difference in me selling to some place and then them seeling it to you or just buying it from me. I have sold 8 tires 8 rims and a flat beely skid plate worth 750 bucks. No one had any complaints and were very happy on the turn around time. Well let me know if you guys are still interested. Thanks!!!
Old September 12th, 2005, 09:13 PM
JBurt
Jesse McCoy
'89 RRC SWB (needs work)

I mean, I'm interested in the window bag (if someone doesn't already have dibs), and I'd say for the most part we're trusting guys, but the response just hasn't been what we're used to, that's all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 13th, 2005, 09:29 AM
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD
Matt

Smile ok

ok well i understand that but come on we are all human and have things going on in life and it happens on the jeep sites too. dont worry. it will be ok. well the parts are still for sale. i might have someone who wants the bag. i will check.

KRAWLER
Old September 13th, 2005, 12:00 PM
cdmbrennan
Chris Brennan

Talking

Matt,

could you please:

1) post some pics of the custom sub boxes,

2) let us know the availability of the items you've mentioned (are they all still for sale?),

3) give us an idea of what you're looking for pricing-wise,

4) remember that most of us don't know you from Adam and might be just a tad bit cautious dealing with someone who is selling their bro's stuff...

5) not be so damn sensitive <<flipoff>>
(Figured speaking Jeep language might help...)

Thanks!
Old September 13th, 2005, 12:29 PM
norros
Nicholas Orros
1995 NAS D90 SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillT
Guess CAPS didn't work.
Will,

I missed your post, totally forgot about this guy's stuff... That was pretty funny.

In any case, I don't think there are sub boxes... Others posted as well (though I was first) and this dude doesn't know how to scroll now.

oh well.

Nicholas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old September 13th, 2005, 02:03 PM
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD
Matt

Talking Lol!!!!

Here is the deal. My brother traded his 94 D90 in on a fully loaded new nice toy 4 runner so he forgot he had all these parts in the garage. They sat and collected dust for past 4 months and he said just sell the stuff to people who can use it. I told him i would do it since he was never really into 4 wheeling or chat rooms and baords and stuff like this. He is in college and I want to suprise him with a nice big birthday present for him from the money i get from selling this stuff. Well the speaker boxes he wants to keep since they are a 1 of a kind and were custom made. They were a christmas gift from my grandparents before they passed. Sentimental!!!! EVERYTHING ELSE IS UP FOR BIDS. I know my land rover friends said this stuff is worth some money so i am not familiar with land rover prices. Let me know what you think. Thanks everyone. If you want to call and get conformation on reliable and trusting call ROVERCLUBHOUSE and ask for Larry. 1 (919) 682-5063 Thanks again everyone.

KRAWLER
Old September 13th, 2005, 02:43 PM
JBurt
Jesse McCoy
'89 RRC SWB (needs work)

can you post a pic of the window bag?
Old September 13th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Eric Siepmann
Eric W. Siepmann
1997 Defender 90 SW

For Sale - Parts (3 Viewing)
Post your parts/items for private sale here. Please include a full description, your price, and pictures (or web link to pictures) if available. No dealer postings allowed in this section please.

Guess reading comprehension isn't one of his strong suits either.

A list of parts with appropriate desciptions
Prices - There is no bidding here Slapnuts.
Pics if available
Old September 28th, 2005, 12:27 PM
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD
Matt

Talking well

Sorry everyone but the bag is gone to a good d90 source owner. So what else? The bag is sold. but there is other stuff available. thanks.

KRAWLER
Old September 28th, 2005, 04:29 PM
cdmbrennan
Chris Brennan

KRAWLER,

you're an idiot.

Either post what you've got and prices or quit updating this thread- I keep snorting coffee up my nose from laughing at your responses.

Love,

a LAND ROVER person
Old September 28th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

Matt, if you don't know how to post pics then e-mail them to me and I will post them. If the part is not a stock item that people are familiar with then no one is going to buy it because they don't know what they are getting, would you buy something you have never seen before?

As far as prices go, if they are not stock then there is no set price new or used, list them for $20 OBO unless you think they are worth more, if it is a stock item search the forum a little to see what similar past items have sold for and price yours accordingly.

As far as who you are and who can take credit for knowing you doesn't make any real difference to me. I have met people who I thought were OK only to find out later that they are shady characters out to get anyone they can. But if you post pics and an accurate description of what you are trying to sell you will go a long way.

Any questions?
Old September 28th, 2005, 06:25 PM
TwisteD90
Yousef Hamzeh
06 RR SC, 06 LR3, 94 D90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hippert

As far as who you are and who can take credit for knowing you doesn't make any real difference to me. I have met people who I thought were OK only to find out later that they are shady characters out to get anyone they can.
Any questions?
Yes I have a question. Are you talking about me
Old September 28th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwisteD90
Yes I have a question. Are you talking about me
Now that you mention it
Old October 3rd, 2005, 05:29 PM
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD
Matt

Lightbulb ok here you guys go ok. no pics yet. friend has cam

Well I have a few things left to sell. I have a spare tire cover and a stock frontbumper w/ brushgaurd. A best top soft top too. Also brake pads and stuff and a remanufactured soft top. now i will work out prices. thanks.

KRAWLER

There will be a buddy of mine at MAR so ask him what the deal is. THANKS!!!!!!
Old October 7th, 2005, 04:51 PM
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD
Matt

the price list

Well ok here is what I am thinking for prices but I dont know if they are ok so let me know.

1. Spare Tire Cover= $60
2.Stock bumper w/ lights and bolt on brushgaurd=$250
3. Original soft top (remanufactured) =$300
4. Best Top Bikini Top=$80
5. Brake pads and othe misc things=$50

Ok there might be more stuff I am forgetting so let me check.

6. Wndow Bag=$ SOLD
Old October 8th, 2005, 12:47 PM
EnduroPro
Stephen LeBlanc
1994 Defender 90

I'll buy the soft top. Write me at stephenleblanc@yahoo.com or call me at 508-868-3229
Old October 9th, 2005, 03:03 AM
cdmbrennan
Chris Brennan

Matt,

Here's my input on your pricing- take it with a grain of salt, just my opinion:

1. Spare Tire Cover= $60 - seems a bit high- is this the hard vinyl one or the soft cover? Any writing on it?

2.Stock bumper w/ lights and bolt on brushgaurd=$250- seems a bit high- a few have gone on Ebay for around $150-200 recently- hard to sell because shipping could be $50-100 depending on buyer's location.

3. Original soft top (remanufactured) =$300 - if it's in good condition, that's a killer deal. I think the going rate for an original soft top with good side windows and little/no fading is around $500.

4. Best Top Bikini Top=$80- seems a bit low, particularly if it's in really good condition. And with winter coming you might consider selling this in the spring.

5. Brake pads and othe misc things=$50- What are the other miscellanous things? If they're brand new genuine brake pads then this price seems fair- if aftermarket, then a bit high. If they're "slightly used" I'd say they're worth virtually nothing.

Good luck!
Old October 9th, 2005, 06:57 PM
jonathon
jonathon morgan

i want top call me at 256 656 0240
Old October 10th, 2005, 10:00 AM
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD
Matt

Exclamation what see this is the reason.

First you get mad because I dont list prices and pics. Then you get mad because I dont put the right prices down for the items I have. Whats the deal cdmbrennan??????? I mean just relax. I dont know Landrover prices. I am a jeep guy. LOL!!!!! Ok well i guess i better redo my prices then. yikes. So sorry.

BIGNASTY

PS. How do you edit old posts???

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
90, d-90, part, parts