Parts for sale at Conclave - Page 3 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old September 18th, 2013, 08:45 AM
ezzzzzzz
Mark Garrenton
Too many here or gone to list here

I've loaded up the 'sold' items and a bunch of other stuff too. No one has shown interest in door cards. No door cards unless you ask. I'm packing up one PS DI wing, lt/rt RRC wings, lt/rt RRC quarters. RRC Corner lights, rear lamp assemblies, window regulators, ECMs, V8 distributor, good rebuilt 3.9 heads, good used V8 starter will be there. There's also a very nice rear lift gate & custom electric fan assembly. Also assorted Series parts like distributor, old Solex carbs, old gauges, brake & clutch pedal boxes, SII grille, etc. Bring money and pack light so you have room to take this stuff home with you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 18th, 2013, 08:46 AM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

Same size as Defender stock windows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddymow View Post
Packing the truck tonight... I also have a NIB set of Masi side windows that I ordered from Urban Crusisers but wouldn't work on my Tithonus top. These are the ones. http://www.urbanlandcruisers.com/sho...r-clear-glass/ $274.
I am very interested in the windows if they will replace 2 of the solid windows in my 4 fixed solid window top. If they are the same size as the stock defender windows, they are about 3" too long.

Uncle "Richard" Douglas has a Land Rover with big wheels that never gets stuck... until he breaks something so it won't go. Uncle Douglas always breaks something. - Anna Crowther at the Conclave 2012 (AKA Carburetor Neck)

"What's with this death wobble, Uncle Douglas, I can't keep it in 1 lane?"
UD: "Just Power through it man!"
Old September 18th, 2013, 08:50 AM
ezzzzzzz
Mark Garrenton
Too many here or gone to list here

I'll take these if Robert doesn't. They should fit my '84 110. Damn you, Robert! Hahaha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 18th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Daddymow
Raub A.
1987 D110 Tithonus

Registry
They are packed and I am hitting the road now Urban Crusier's web site i think has the demensions.

Raub

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
part, parts