Parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old January 2nd, 2011, 11:25 PM
Rangermeehan
Michael Meehan
1995/Defender 90

Exclamation Parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gents...................... I started this post back in OCT trying to clear out the garage before I had to leave, well Uncle Sam called a little earlier then expected and I had to leave to sunny Afghan "YEAH THE FUN" Anywho, there are a few of you out there I was in contact with before hand and had already laid claim to your pick of the pile..... I will still honor that arrangement & I apologize for not getting it to you before I left . PM's have been sent to you and all items are on hold just relisted. I will hold for two days, then from there I apologize, I have a very Pregnant, very tired of the pile of parts wife, who wants it GONE!!!!! Pictures are available on request. Its easier if you reach me through my email rangermeehan@aol.com. I will stay on top of all requests as best I can and will update when parts are gone and reply to all PM's.

BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.... I WILL ENTERTAIN ALL OFFERS........GOOD LUCK

MIKE
RLTW

SURREY TOP- No tears or rips, all fasteners present, just dirty 9 out of 10 $240

BIMI TOP- No tears or rips, all fasteners present, just dirty also 9 out of 10 $100

FULL SOFT TOP- No rips, no tears, all snaps, fasteners & zippers. Its black made by LR, comes with two sets of windows Tinted and Clear along with stow bags for both sets. All hardware excluding nut & bolts are present thats the windshield mount and window bars, it came of my 95 so its set for sleeved roll bars. I give it an 8 out of 10 due to the fact its just dirty due to sitting so long. asking $950

INTERIOR DOOR TRIM- W/ New sony explode speakers with tweeter---if you care. They are in ok shape they will still mount, i just took them off cause my truck was rhino lined, but they are worn!!!! asking $45 50 if you want it with the new speakers....Sony Explode.

MRT BEAD LOCK ROCK KRWALER WHEELS 16"- Ok.... I have two complete sets with Spare one set is a 36 bolt count, and the other is a 16. These are in great shape, they have been used but not much, turned my rover into a commuter after a while and just got to lazy to slap them back on. Im asking $850 for the 36 & $750 for the 16. This item I will help with shipping, I can use a MIL discount to get them out.

OME LR RIMS- Full set with spare.... what can I say, there rims.....great shape $150

SAFARI GARD SPRINGS- These are the stage 3 springs...just the springs. I had them on for a while then decided to drop back down due to daily driving great shape....dirty.. asking $150

OLD MAN EMU SPRINGS- OK...... cant tell you much about them, except.......there dirty great condition, dont think they have been flexed much, for all I know they might be safari Gard.my loss your gain asking $80

POWER TANX AIR MOUNT- I had it mounted inside my defender and it held........ a power tanx compressor. Not much to say, great shape and if you have a portable tank... they work great.. asking $45

WINDOW BAG- Nice little item, came in handy down in FL It holds your D-90 windows and separates them inside so the glass doesn't scratch comes with handle and zips up, really cool item I found when I was stationed in Europe. asking $35

DRIVE SHAFTS- I have a set of HD and OME drive shafts...dirty but functional one of the HD's needs a new bearing pack, but its gooood to go. HD asking $110 OME $80

WARN WINCH 8500- Now this one pisses me off... some ass broke into my truck, stole my remote and ran my line out!!!! so I cant spool it back up right now & I don't have a remote!!! any-who!! used maybe 4 times never even ran a full line, it's set for a rear receiver hook-up. its in a cradle and ready to mount to a hitch it's all ready plugged for power. asking $400 Will help with shipping.

MANTEC SNORKEL HOSE- Brand new, never used OME long and short $30

SG CONTROL ARMS- Cant tell you much about them, great shape asking $100
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 2nd, 2011, 11:34 PM
timtimtj
Tim Blanco
1994 Defender 90

surrey and window bag licked...PM sent
Old January 2nd, 2011, 11:43 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by timtimtj View Post
surrey and window bag licked...PM sent
If you don't take the window bags I've got 2nd dibs...
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 3rd, 2011, 12:00 AM
madcowdungbeetle
Carter
1994 D90 on 37s supreme balla style

Registry
Interested in the SG springs, is this all 4 of them?
Old January 3rd, 2011, 12:02 AM
DieselDef
Brad Ingalls
1985 Defender

Interested in the winch, email sent.
Thanks, Brad
Old January 3rd, 2011, 12:14 AM
Tyler Wirken
Tyler Wirken
1997 Defender 90 LE

Interested in the Mantec snorkel hose.

Which one is it or do you have both?

I need the short one that makes the 90 degree bend and could use the long one that goes inside the engine compartment also.

Just want to see which ones you have.

Thanks

Tyler
Old January 3rd, 2011, 06:31 AM
GaryBaxter
Gary Baxter
None

I'll take this:

BIMI TOP- No tears or rips, all fasteners present, just dirty also 9 out of 10 $100
Old January 3rd, 2011, 07:06 AM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Mike,

Email sent on these items:

OLD MAN EMU SPRINGS
HD DRIVE SHAFTS
WARN WINCH 8500
SG CONTROL ARMS
Old January 3rd, 2011, 07:26 AM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
3rd dibs on Window bag.
Old January 3rd, 2011, 09:25 AM
2yellowlabs
Rob
92 RRC, 99 DII, 06 LR3, 09 LR2

Top and window bars

FULL SOFT TOP- No rips, no tears, all snaps, fasteners & zippers. Its black made by LR, comes with two sets of windows Tinted and Clear along with stow bags for both sets. All hardware excluding nut & bolts are present thats the windshield mount and window bars, it came of my 95 so its set for sleeved roll bars. I give it an 8 out of 10 due to the fact its just dirty due to sitting so long. asking $950

Will this work with the belt rail system? If so I'm very interested. Pics please and I need those verticle and horizontal b-pillar window bars for sure. How much for just those? I'm in Seattle.

Rob
Old January 3rd, 2011, 09:34 AM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2yellowlabs View Post

Will this work with the belt rail system? If so I'm very interested. Pics please and I need those verticle and horizontal b-pillar window bars for sure. How much for just those? I'm in Seattle.
Looks like snaps, not belt rail to me
Old January 3rd, 2011, 09:37 AM
2yellowlabs
Rob
92 RRC, 99 DII, 06 LR3, 09 LR2

Yeah, but he said it was off his 95 so I'm hoping the snaps mentioned are at the winshield. Mine is not sleeved though so I don't know that it'll work.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
Looks like snaps, not belt rail to me

Rob
Old January 3rd, 2011, 10:19 AM
cabell
Cabell Crowther

Are snorkel hoses still available?
Old January 3rd, 2011, 11:57 AM
CDNRover
Jeff Labbé
110 Ex-Mod FFR 200tdi

Registry
Have any pictures of the door trim?
Old January 3rd, 2011, 01:02 PM
CDeWan
Clay DeWan
5.3L beastie

Michael,
Wish you a safe trip to and from sunny AFG!
Clay
Old January 3rd, 2011, 02:21 PM
Rangermeehan
Michael Meehan
1995/Defender 90

Exclamation

Clay, Thank you its good to be back for a while, ill probally be leaving again in a few months, but thats the job.
Guys if you would... please shoot your requests through my aol at rangermeehan@aol.com so I can get photos to you easier and I have your actual email. Im doing my best to keep up with all of you, thanks

Mike
RLTW

------ Follow up post added January 3rd, 2011 05:08 PM ------

OK guys, WOW... I forgot how crazy it was to sell stuff on here, this could be a full time job for someone!!!!
So this is what hasn't been claimed.

RIMS- Set of five great condition all with center caps. $150 LR Original

BEADLOCK RIMS- 36 & 16 bolt count also great condition $850 for the 36 $750 for the 16, they are MRT and way cheaper then any where else ive seen and im willing to negotiate on price a little.

POWER TANX MOUNT- Mounts to the inside of your rig and holds the container....??? $45

TWO INCH OME SPRINGS- $80

TUFFY BOX- No key still opens, 17 x 12 no rust ready to mount pre drilled. $30

DOOR SKINS- Originally $40, but after a friendly canadian replied to me........ $30 with the speakers there..........ummmmm used.

ORIGINAL DS- These were on for a very short time, good condition $80

PICS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST....................PLEASE SEND REQUESTS TO rangermeehan@aol.com..

Thanks, Mike
RLTW
Old January 4th, 2011, 07:36 AM
hlamar
Heston LaMar
97 NAS D90 ST #1789

Email sent on SG & OME springs -- looking for a set that will give me a 2 inch lift.

I will lick them even though they are dirty. If neither work for a 2 inch lift from stock OEM springs, then unlicked

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
part, parts