Over the tub inner roll cage supports - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old April 8th, 2014, 11:03 AM
CDeWan
Clay DeWan
5.3L beastie

Over the tub inner roll cage supports

K - posting for another member. I don't have a pic but set if left and right inner tub supports. I believe these are for a nas 110. The early 94s 90s have them as well. These run above the inner tub/ fender well and join the c pillar to the seat belt post going into the b pillar. Some of you will know exactly what they are. If you don't know them then don't worry about the set as your truck was never set up for them. Anyway I will try to get nick to post a pic. I believe they are fort a 110 as the have a mounting foot to the tub in the middle of each section. Once I can get him to post a pic...make offers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 8th, 2014, 11:26 AM
madcowdungbeetle
Carter
1994 D90 on 37s supreme balla style

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDeWan View Post
K - posting for another member. I don't have a pic but set if left and right inner tub supports. I believe these are for a nas 110. The early 94s 90s have them as well. These run above the inner tub/ fender well and join the c pillar to the seat belt post going into the b pillar. Some of you will know exactly what they are. If you don't know them then don't worry about the set as your truck was never set up for them. Anyway I will try to get nick to post a pic. I believe they are fort a 110 as the have a mounting foot to the tub in the middle of each section. Once I can get him to post a pic...make offers
I think these are exactly what I need/been looking for. I just need to see pics to be sure if there's a 90/110 difference in the parts since my 90 is not in front of me.
Old April 8th, 2014, 11:49 AM
down_shift
Russell
94' D90 ST & 06' LR3

Registry
I am interested as well if these end up being for the 90. My b and c-pillar cage has the mounts for this longitudinal bar, but it doesn't look like it was ever installed by LR.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts