Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old June 19th, 2010, 10:20 PM
rover4x4
Phillip
1995 SW #487/500

Registry
OME's

Ive got some 764's with about 800 miles on them for sale. I think they are the A's. Trades for rover parts preferred.
Advertisement

Old June 19th, 2010, 11:01 PM
roverx
Scott Preston
1969 Ser IIA Tdi Hybrid

could be interested. What parts are you looking for?
2003 VW Jetta wagon 1.9 Tdi 5 speed
1995 Range Rover Classic 300 Tdi SoftDash (My Son's)

"Be the person your dog thinks you are"
Old June 19th, 2010, 11:34 PM
MUDSUX
Forrest
Like my Tatas?

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by roverx View Post
could be interested. What parts are you looking for?
Will this fit on a RRC? Is this for all 4? And what are the A's? I got some parts. Let me know what you need.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag that allows the protester to burn the flag"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 20th, 2010, 12:11 AM
evilfij
evilfij
I have never seen a rover in person

OME 764 are MD rears. Some people run them in the front for a 3in lift on a RRC/DI/D90/D110, but, personally, if you are going to lift your truck, the best riding set up is OME 764s in the rear and RRC rears in the front. This gives 1.5in of lift assuming you do not have a heavy bumper and winch and rides very nice (RRC rears are progressive and soft because of the BOGE self-leveler) so MUDSUX, these would be all you need for a nice lift on your RRC assuming your rears are not completely shot (highly doubtful).

edit: putting rear springs in the front and MD/HD aftermarket springs in the back I dubbed the "cheap bastard" lift circa 2001 on dweb.
Old June 20th, 2010, 12:28 AM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

I ran these on my SW for a few years. I really liked them.

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Old June 20th, 2010, 12:41 AM
MUDSUX
Forrest
Like my Tatas?

Registry
Thanks Ron for the info but my current springs are britpart. The ride is very rough. I do not have RRC rears so will have to start from scratch. I have an ARB bumper but no winch.

"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag that allows the protester to burn the flag"
Old June 20th, 2010, 12:44 AM
evilfij
evilfij
I have never seen a rover in person

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDSUX View Post
Thanks Ron for the info but my current springs are britpart. The ride is very rough. I do not have RRC rears so will have to start from scratch. I have an ARB bumper but no winch.
I am sure you can find a set of stock RRC rears for next to nothing. Probably can net out after selling the springs you have assume they give lift. Lots of people like the firm ride. What shocks to you have? That can have a big effect too.
Old June 20th, 2010, 07:56 AM
rover4x4
Phillip
1995 SW #487/500

Registry
not sure Ive been needing some Hella 4k's diff gards a kinetic tow rope, I also need some 9 speed MTB cranks or a front suspension fork. If no interesting trades 130 plus shipping seems reasonable?

Ive also got some mystery front springs than I ran on the front of my RRC that I think are OME MD's, it say a little higher in the front wo the ARB. I didnt want to market them but they are availible, they supported a non winch ARB(forsale) wo sagging. I just hauled off two sets of RRC springs.

Ive also got some of those stock replacement bilstens somewhere in my pile. Essentially everything you need to raise your RRC up a couple inches. BTW I had no trouble with 235/85's when I had this conglomeration on my truck.. Ive now finally got appropriate RTE springs and OME's shocks. The old setup didn't like the rocksliders or the rockware bumper I put on it.
Old June 20th, 2010, 08:20 AM
jefhuf
Jeff Huff
'94 D90 ST #655
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
I have two sets of Truvativ Holzfeller OCT cranks (one set is 170mm and the other is 175mm)....would be willing to trade a set for the springs. PM me if interested in more details
Old June 21st, 2010, 04:42 PM
rover4x4
Phillip
1995 SW #487/500

Registry
sold pending payment thanks D-90.com

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts