OEM LR LIGHTs - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 13th, 2007, 06:53 AM
Michael Walter
1995 D90 ST

I have a set of LR original driving lights that I wanna dump. Had them on my LR3 for a short time and was saving to put on the RR but decide not to got that route. Very good shape - as a matter of fact never hooked up so all the wiring, parts, etc are still new in the bag. I paid $600 from LR dealer but would consider any reasonable offers before I slap on Ebay. The best price I have seen so far is here:

and if you add in the mounting bracket and covers which I think I have the total is about $600 I think. These are very sharp looking for sure. Email at mlw911@hotmail.com if interetsed.

This lights were sold and damaged in shipping. I will offer them for $100 to anyone interested. One of the glass lenses will need to be replaced by someone who is pretty mechanical and could get a new once cut and dropped back in. The other light is fine. Everything included. Wiring harness and parts new in the bag.

Old June 24th, 2007, 06:41 PM
marco mirasol
2005 lr3

would you be interested in selling the harness and switch?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

ht, lights, oem