Non-Rover- Drums, Cymbals and Hardware for sale - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 10th, 2008, 03:52 PM
95 d90
Non-Rover- Drums, Cymbals and Hardware for sale

CVC- wasn't sure if this should go in the for sale or flea market section. obviously feel free to move it accordingly.

I don't know if there are any other serious drummers on here but... i'm selling off some drum equipment (need the cash, moving into an apartment, and getting back into a Land Rover).

Paiste 18" Dark Energy Crash- $225 (sold for $337 new, this cymbal has maybe 2 hours play time on it)
Paiste 19" Dark Energy Crash- $250 (sold for $359 new)
Paiste 22" 2002 Ride- $225 (sold for $302 new, been played maybe a dozen times)
DW 9700 Boom Cymbal Stand- $70 (sold new for $135. This thing is heavy enough to mount 4 cymbals off of)
DW Dog Bone w/ Short Arm- $25 ($65 new)
DW Dog Bone w/ Long Arm- $25 ($66 new)
DW 9900 Double Tom Stand- $60 ($130 new)

Buy all 3 cymbals and i'll include a brand new $70 Protection Racket cymbal bag for free (otherwise the bag is for sale, $50)

Also selling my kit- it's a Premier Signia, 12, 14, 20... I have access to a matching 8 and 10 as well i think, but they're not mine. Maple shells. It's a sort of Topaz finish- maple with sort of a honey hue to it. It's a players kit, it does have some scratches and dings, but in pretty good condition- i'd say a good 7.5 out of 10. Has new Remo Coated Ambassadors on the toms, Aquarian Super Kick on the bass. $1000. Let me know if you are interested in the 8+10", and I can try to hook that up.

I worked in a drum shop for 3 years, and got to pick and choose the best of the best. Those cymbals and drums sound absolutely top notch.

All of this stuff is located in Los Altos, Ca. Willing to ship, but that's just more $$. I am currently away at school, but will be home on the 28th, at which point I can ship stuff/ drop stuff off (anywhere in CA... i'll be in S. Cal the 29th through the 2nd).

email me at if you are interested (you can PM me, but I don't check it as often).

Follow-up Post:

I forgot to mention too- I have a 6.5x14 hammered brass Ludwig snare that I bought off of Jimmy Chamberlin of the Smashing Pumpkins. It's in decent shape- a bit of surface rust on the hoops. He said he used it for some of the Machina/ Machina 2 sessions. Comes with a letter signed by him, and a photo of him with it. $400
because six cylinders will take us farther than any president

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts