New Tithonus Canvas Soft tops $945. - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old July 8th, 2017, 08:06 AM
v8engine
Steve
1987 110 Tithanous

New Tithonus Canvas Soft tops $945.

I have New PVC Tithonus/Wolf Soft tops for sale at $945 with free 4-5 day delivery to USA.
In Biege or Olive Green. With or without side windows. These tops are made by the original manufacturer that supplied to the Bristish army.(Now they have an improved zip out rear window flap,instead of the old rope style lashing).
Depending on my stock levels,they may have to be made to order which can take 2-3 weeks.
Dispatched from United Kingdom, the funds are payable in US Dollars,by bank transfer or Paypal so there is no British pound exchange rate fluctuation.
Please contact Stefan: ukengine@gmail.com
+ I have RHD Soft top Tithonus models available in USA at $16,500.But hurry as these are now unavailable from British army stocks.---THEY HAVE ALL BEEN DISPOSED OF NOW !---
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	267066   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1633.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	200.1 KB
ID:	267074  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 19th, 2017, 10:33 PM
reto4x4
Richard Burchill
1995 ExMoD 110 (Tithonus)

Registry
Are the correct drain channels and door frames also available or can the stock ones be modified to work correctly?

sincerely
Old July 20th, 2017, 03:15 AM
v8engine
Steve
1987 110 Tithanous

Tithonus top reply

The Tithonus and Wolf models use different door frame and drain assy's.These are very hard to find in UK New or Used.I cannot supply them. The tops I am selling are only suitable for Tithonus and Wolf as they have 7" extra height,and a different Roll over cage structure. I would not recommend try to convert a basic 110 model to use these particular tops.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 20th, 2017, 02:56 PM
reto4x4
Richard Burchill
1995 ExMoD 110 (Tithonus)

Registry
Thank you v8engine for the clarification:

I do have 1995 Tithonus and was interested in using a softtop for the summer.
I still want the hardtop for the rest of the year.
I know that the part numbers for the Wolf door frame and drain channel is different from the Thithonus and different yet again from the ROW versions.

Do you know if there is a reasonable chance that the ROW parts could be modified to work.
I have a hybrid Wolf/Tithonus FROPs so that I could do away with the windscreen bar on the Tithonus.

Sincerely
Old July 20th, 2017, 03:47 PM
solarguy
Abraham Bell
1985 Defender 110 Tithonus
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by reto4x4 View Post
Thank you v8engine for the clarification: I do have 1995 Tithonus and was interested in using a softtop for the summer. I still want the hardtop for the rest of the year. I know that the part numbers for the Wolf door frame and drain channel is different from the Thithonus and different yet again from the ROW versions. Do you know if there is a reasonable chance that the ROW parts could be modified to work. I have a hybrid Wolf/Tithonus FROPs so that I could do away with the windscreen bar on the Tithonus. Sincerely
Check your PM's. I sent you a message on how to find out. I have been told the row soft top door surrounds will work. Call RN or look on NAS-Row and contact Chris Snell.
Old September 7th, 2017, 06:32 PM
v8engine
Steve
1987 110 Tithanous

NEW Tithonus PVC Tops for sale.

I still have a few NEW Tithonus Biege/Tan and military Green Tithonus PVC Soft tops left in stock,made by the original manufacturers.These have 2x clear side windows on each side,which let a lot of light into the rear compartment.Totally improves the interior feel of the vehicle.
-available for immediate dispatch to USA,and takes only 3-4 days delivery time,tracked and insured at only $945 total price. I can take US bank transfer or US PayPal.
Contact Stefan: ukengine@gmail.com
*Sorry no door surrounds or metal top frames available for the Tithonus or Wolf.
Old September 24th, 2017, 02:31 AM
v8engine
Steve
1987 110 Tithanous

New Biege or Green Tithonus Soft top available

New Sand/Biege and Olive Green Tithonus Soft tops available still at $945,which includes 3-4 day shipping to USA.
*Prices are going up in 2018 by at least 10% according to manufacturer.---So buy now !
Email Stefan at : ukengine@gmail.com for further details or purchase.
Old October 28th, 2017, 08:48 AM
v8engine
Steve
1987 110 Tithanous

New PVC Soft tops for Tithonus

Just a bump- to remind everyone i stock New PVC Soft tops from the original manufactures to the British Army. They typically come in Olive Green and Sand /Biege colour. (Can also order Black if required). These can be with side windows or without. And come with a Zip out rear flap now, which is better than the old rope closure system.
Price $945 which includes tracked and signed for courier shipping from United Kingdom.
Stefan: ukengine@gmail.com
Old October 28th, 2017, 12:39 PM
rovertrader
Dale
Tithonus 110, D-90, 109 S/T 5-door

pic of new rear window please.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old October 28th, 2017, 04:31 PM
v8engine
Steve
1987 110 Tithanous

Tithonus Soft top

The 2 pictures placed on first advert listed on 07/08/17 show the external appearance.I will take some pictures of the zip assembly next week.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
canvas, soft top, tithonus, top