NEW D90 Rear Lamp Guards - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 21st, 2013, 03:14 PM
kelly kortman
1994 land rover defender
Lol at least it might have been mushed more evenly. Plus then I'd have to replace the guard and the lamp. I just probably saved money by having a losing bid .

Old August 21st, 2013, 03:35 PM
Clay DeWan
5.3L beastie

Originally Posted by kellykortman View Post
all of this was my attempt to be neutral and diplomatic. yes, it's not fun losing out on something you want over 24 bucks. If he'd countered my 151 offer right away with 175 I'd of taken it and we'd have been all done. congrats to the seller and buyer and upward and onward to everyone else. life is too short for anything else.

kelly- besides I am will Bill as you have to drill holes in the body and if you get sick of them then more hole to fill.
Hell throw diplomacy to the wind, just flame the guy - total roast, go on a tyraid - it all is in good fun. Besides, another pair of these will pop up and you can drill 6 holes in your 94. They do tend to rot over time as water gets between the plastic coat and the metal so you end up having a wavy pair of gaurds.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

90, d90, guards, lamp