NEW Clutch Master Cylinder 4 Sale - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 6th, 2004, 09:10 PM
NEW Clutch Master Cylinder 4 Sale

Here's a proposition for anyone in need of a new clutch master cylinder for a D-90:

I just purchased a brand new Lucas clutch master cylinder from George at Rovers Down South a week ago but my mechanic was able to flush out my old one and told me that it was fine and that I didn't need to replace it. Instead of sending the new one back to George and having him restock it, and me having to pay shipping twice, I thought I'd offer it up for sale on here. It's brand new, still in the box and I'll charge you exactly what I paid for it plus shipping. I'll include the invoice from George. The cost was/is $80 plus shipping. You'd be doing me a favor and I'll even throw in a slightly used Land Rover shirt and maybe a LR key chain or something just to sweeten the pot. :-)

Oh yeah, my truck is a '94 Defender ST if that makes a difference with the part number.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

clutch, master