Advertisement

Old November 1st, 2008, 01:26 AM
NashvilleRover
Dendy Jarrett
2009 LR3- Well Built

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashvilleRover
UPDATE SATURDAY!

*NEW badger rear bench seat cover for D90. On truck for less than a year and NEVER sat in. This is as new. Sells new for $225.00.UPDATED PRICE Offered at $150.00 shipped.

*Genuine Land Rover Defender 90 SheepSkin Front Seat Covers including head rest covers- These are in incredible condition! Plush and cushy. Keeps your backside warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Sold new for almost $800.00! For all of you e-mailing me with questions regarding the sheepskin covers. These are Genuine. Do not confuse these with knock off after market skins.
WINTER IS COMING. You know you want these!! Really adds class and comfort all at the same time!
Offered here for (UPDATED PRICE) $250.00 shipped

*NEW Dealer Take Off Defender 90 Running Boards. These are extra exceptional as new dealer take off running boards that have been in storage since new. They are dusty, however NO scratches or any blemishes. There are no mounting bolts, but a quick run to ACE Hardware should take care of that issue.
These would be ideal for an exceptional truck!
Packing may take time on these (they are large!) as I would want them packed to protect their integrity.
Nicest ever offered on the board! - (UPDATED PRICE) $600.00 shipped!! You will not regret this purchase!

* 380 Tranny Gear Box Only. Came from 36,000 mile truck with V8. You would need to acquire a bell housing and linkage (both available from RDS) I paid $650.00. Will let it go for that plus shipping.
$650 plus shipping
(pictures upon request)

*NEW- NEVER USED- (2)- 10lbs LP Cans- These did not fit my holders on the trailer and I ended up getting new ones that do. These are BRAND NEW- COST $78/each new. I am happy to provide Model numbers etc if someone is interested.
Offered at $100/pair plus shipping.

*USED- Rear Door Spare Tire Mount off of Defender 110.
$70.00 shipped- Someone out there has a sorry, tired holder. This one is just the ticket!

*AS NEW-NEVER USED- BOSCH YELLOW LENSE EUROPEAN FOG LIGHTS- Thought I would use these, but went a different direction. There is no wiring harness, but connection wires are there. Guessing diameter is 5.5 inches. Get that great authentic Euro look!
Offered at (UPDATED PRICE) $100.00 shipped.

Come on guys! You left some of the best stuff on the table! I want this stuff out of the basement. Momma's hollering at me! This is good stuff!
The folks that have purchased so far can tell you that this is top quality!
Buy it, buy it, buy it.
Old November 1st, 2008, 09:12 AM
tomaco1
T.mac
83 110

Registry
Dendy,
Got the stuff, it looks great!
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 3rd, 2008, 05:11 PM
agavelvr

I'de buy that rear seat cover, but you told me it was already sold....
Old November 3rd, 2008, 07:21 PM
NashvilleRover
Dendy Jarrett
2009 LR3- Well Built

Hey, Jeff:
There was a mix up and the covers are still available and you did say you would take them. I am out of town and this has been the only opportunity to check e-mail and web. If you want the covers, go ahead and send me a paypal payment and when I get back on Thursday, I'll send them out. If you do want them, post here and mark sold.
Thanks,
Dendy
Quote:
Originally Posted by agavelvr
I'de buy that rear seat cover, but you told me it was already sold....
Old November 3rd, 2008, 07:43 PM
agavelvr

Dendy,
I'll take the rear bench seat cover per our PMs last week. Call or email me when you return to confirm that you still have the REAR seat cover, as I am not interested in the front seat covers.
Thanks,
Jeff
Old November 4th, 2008, 12:50 PM
specops1526
Brian
Beluga '97 90

Dendy,

Got the windows and lights. Everything looks great.

Thanks!

-->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Beluga 97 D-90
Chawton 04 DII SE
Tangiers 04 DII G4
Old November 4th, 2008, 10:54 PM
grnrvrs
Paul

Dendy,

The grill arrived in great condition. Thanks.

-Paul
Old November 5th, 2008, 12:15 AM
isleofman
Lee Davis
'95 D90 "BeastLee"

sooo excited about my new toys. thanks!!!!
Old November 5th, 2008, 06:04 AM
rovertrader
Dale
Tithonus 110, D-90, 109 S/T 5-door

Lee- He can ship them inside the "big green box"...
Old November 6th, 2008, 08:29 AM
NashvilleRover
Dendy Jarrett
2009 LR3- Well Built

OK, i have been out of town for a week.

For those that have PM'd me ... I have returned your messages.

So far:

Jeff has first dibs until payment on the Badger Bench Cover

Burk has first dibs until payment on SheepSkins (SOLD AND PAID!!!)

Blair has a lick on the R380

If those items get taken, this would leave:

*NEW Dealer Take Off Defender 90 Running Boards. These are extra exceptional as new dealer take off running boards that have been in storage since new. They are dusty, however NO scratches or any blemishes. There are no mounting bolts, but a quick run to ACE Hardware should take care of that issue. These would be ideal for an exceptional truck!
Packing may take time on these (they are large!) as I would want them packed to protect their integrity.
Nicest ever offered on the board! - (UPDATED PRICE) $600.00 shipped!! You will not regret this purchase!

*NEW- NEVER USED- (2)- 10lbs LP Cans- These did not fit my holders on the trailer and I ended up getting new ones that do. These are BRAND NEW- COST $78/each new. I am happy to provide Model numbers etc if someone is interested.

$70.00 shipped- Someone out there has a sorry, tired holder. This one is just the ticket!

*AS NEW-NEVER USED- BOSCH YELLOW LENSE EUROPEAN FOG LIGHTS- Thought I would use these, but went a different direction. There is no wiring harness, but connection wires are there. Guessing diameter is 5.5 inches. Get that great authentic Euro look!
Old November 7th, 2008, 02:06 AM
NashvilleRover
Dendy Jarrett
2009 LR3- Well Built

UPDATE THURSDAY NIGHT
Quote:
Originally Posted by NashvilleRover
OK, i have been out of town for a week.

For those that have PM'd me ... I have returned your messages.

So far:

Jeff has first dibs until payment on the Badger Bench Cover (SOLD AND PAID!!!)

Burk has first dibs until payment on SheepSkins (SOLD AND PAID!!!)

Blair has a lick on the R380

If those items get taken, this would leave:

*NEW Dealer Take Off Defender 90 Running Boards. These are extra exceptional as new dealer take off running boards that have been in storage since new. They are dusty, however NO scratches or any blemishes. There are no mounting bolts, but a quick run to ACE Hardware should take care of that issue. These would be ideal for an exceptional truck!

Old November 7th, 2008, 11:13 AM
isleofman
Lee Davis
'95 D90 "BeastLee"

Dale, I doubt Dendy will ship anything in the big green box. I will just have to hold his SA stuff ransom till he comes to his senses!!!
Old November 14th, 2008, 01:52 PM
agavelvr

Thanks Dendy,

I just recieve the bench seat cover...looks brand new! Good luck w/the D90 sale!

Thanks,
Jeff

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
nas