MRT 36 Bolt Beadlocks - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 13th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Bill Ritchie
MRT 36 Bolt Beadlocks

Five - 36 bolt MRT Beadlocks. 15x10" with 4" backspacing.... $600

Wheels are in great shape and have recently been recentered with 3/8" plate (replacing the 3/16" centers originally sent from MRT). They are SUPER beefy and don't leak at all (at least not on the 38" TSL-SX's that were on them). The beadlock rings have some rockrash (as you would expect), but are sound and strong. They are currently Rustoleum Hammerite silver but have a bit of surface rust on the rockrash. I will sand and paint to the color of your choice. The wheels themselves are black and have been sandblasted to bare finish, then POR15ed, then sprayed with flat black and are perfect.

Also included is a bag of hardware (the beadlock bolts and washers). But the bag had a small hole in it, so prolly does not have all the bolts. Nothing a quick trip to the discount hardware store can't solve though.

Anyway they are for sale for $125 each ($600), and I will only sell all 5 together. I can ship at your expense (prolly pretty steep cost unless you have a Forward Air close). Or I can bring them to Solihull Society Nat. Rally in Moab or Chile Challenge '05, or EJS '05 (if you pay up front), and you or one of your buddies can pick them up.

Bill Ritchie

ps. This is a repost cuz of a deadbeat buyer.

Old August 31st, 2004, 09:45 AM
Jonny Byar
1995 Yellow D90

I'm interested, dropped you an email. Thanks.
Jonny B.
Jersey Defender

"My teacher always told me, 'Don't take yourself so seriously,' or was it life?? Oh well either way." P.D. Byar

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts