Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old September 29th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Ray_G
Ray Gerber
54 S1 86", 96 D1 (Coyote), 06 D3

Registry
Misc parts (D1 and gen purpose)

I will prob cross reference this thread on Dweb since I'm one of those Disco guys but many of these aren't really Discovery specific and in fact this might be a better venue for their listing anyway...
...basically clearing out the basement after moving in and catching my breath in the new house-as well as taking stock of where I am with my buildup and where I realistically see myself going. All things are described as best as possible, please hit me up with any questions here or directly via email at ray.gerber@gmail.com

-Vision-X Tantrum LED pod light setup. Before the 'Fast and the Furious' comments start, I got turned onto these b/c of reviews like these: http://www.4x4review.com/products/el...al/VisionX.asp
That being said I never got around to installing them so the item is basically new-in-box; I just don't see myself needed the capability and would rather see it go to someone that spends more times on rocks at night than I can fathom me doing in the near/mid term. The lights themselves aren't hard to find on places like Amazon...they're just hard to find in colors normal people want like white so you don't look like a UFO landing. I ordered these from the manufacturer directly.
$65 shipped

-Surco Roof Rack Tire Carrier (http://www.surcoinc.com/R-BRacc.html, half way down). As Tony and I were discussing tonight, my need to wear a belt and suspenders at the same time is waning; i.e. I had a bad day where two BFG AT's crapped out on me and after that I was hell bent on two spares-the reality being the spare on the roof rack was 1) Heavy 2) Never used 3) redundant with the tire repair kit and 4) heavy. That being said this mounting setup is nice, I used it on my SD rack but it can be modified to fit any number of roof racks-I'm including all the original equipment plus a steel plate that I used to make it fit with flooring/roof rack on the Safety Devices vice the cross piece that wouldn't work well. If you're doing a lot of overlanding or otherwise want a spare on the roof (RRC's and the like), try it out.
$60 shipped

-Hella Supertone 12v Horns HL85115 (http://www.rallylights.com/hella/horns.asp) Referencing Tony again is worthwhile, as the best way I can describe these is after we installed an identical pair on his 110 I'm pretty sure he could warn other ocean going vessels on the channel of his presence with them. They are loud. Nice horns. Was going to install them b/c the Disco needed to pass inspection...then I had everything ready to go when the GF pointed out the old horn's weren't plugged in. No comment. Never installed (other than the relay, which was subsequently put back in the box.)
$40 shipped

-Sway Bar Disconnects (Discovery 1 Front and Rear: http://www.hicountryoffroad.com/Prod...suspension.htm).
Not sure that these will work with other trucks-obviously they work with Disco 1's (not DII's). I just removed the rear sway bar so that wasn't needed and am not messing with the front right now so these are just sitting around in the box they came in-all that is needed for all four ends-new in box/wrapping
$35 shipped

-Quick Fists X 6 (http://www.endroad.com/catalog/item/675042/295669.htm)
Regular sized version, only 4 of which have backplates-the other two are used but in good condition. Great for holding down any number of items in various locations; I've used them for shovels, seen them for hi-lifts, internal/external use, etc. My interior and exterior setup is done so I found these sitting in a bin after moving.
$15 shipped

I've got a few more totally random items; i.e. a daystar Hi-lift jack isolator/handle thing (keeps it from ratteling around) in black. Pay for shipping if you want it ($4.80 via usps). A Disco 1 switch plate holder with two random switches in it-no idea if they work, if they are push-push or what. Again, shipping to whomever wants it.

All items will be shipped via USPS priority mail except for the spare tire holder which will likely go via UPS ground b/c of size and weight. OR items can be brought to MAR this weekend. Paypal is preferred method, post here if you've want dibs and we'll go from there. Paypal is same as email (ray.gerber@gmail.com)
r-
Ray
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VisionX.JPG
Views:	119
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	15486   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tire holder1.JPG
Views:	97
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	15487  

Name:	Tire holder 2.JPG
Views:	118
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	15488   Click image for larger version

Name:	Horns.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	15489  

Name:	Horns2.JPG
Views:	106
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	15490   Click image for larger version

Name:	Swaybar disconnects.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	15491  

Name:	Daystar.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	15493   Click image for larger version

Name:	Switch panel.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	15494  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 29th, 2008, 10:53 PM
atvsmurf
John Murphy
'90 RRC

pm'ed on the quick fists and hilift isolator...
Old September 30th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Ray_G
Ray Gerber

Registry
Quickfist, hi-lift isolator, and switches are all spoken for.
r-
Ray
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 30th, 2008, 11:13 PM
FredJenkins
Neal Burton
97 D1

pm'ed
Old October 1st, 2008, 07:52 AM
Ray_G
Ray Gerber

Registry
Horns & disconnects now pending as well; pm's answered.
r-
Ray
Old October 5th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Ray_G
Ray Gerber

Registry
Bump
Horns, disconnects, quickfists, switches, and hi lift isolater all gone. LED light pod setup and roof rack tire carrier remain.

r-
Ray

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
part, parts