Mantec NAS Snorkels and NAS Steel Wheels & other stuff - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old November 16th, 2006, 11:24 AM
SafariHP
Safari Heritage Parts
1983 Defender 110

Mantec NAS Snorkels and NAS Steel Wheels & other stuff

I have two pallets that left the UK today in route to Florida. It will be about 3 weeks before clearing customs and arriving at my door. I am taking deposits on the following items, but please be aware that they will not ship to you until around christmas.

2 Mantec NAS 90 / 110 Raised Air Intakes, brand new never installed, includes all parts and instructions
475.00 each plus shipping

NAS 110 steel Wheels, ANR1534, brand new, color is black I believe, sold in sets of 5 only 125.00 each for a total of 625.00 plus shipping ( 10 wheels total ). First come forst serve on the wheels

Complete 300 TDI with auto gear box/ transfer box, 45K miles on the engine and gear box / transfer box / new exhaust (for Disco 1), proper cross member, wiring loom etc. THIS ENGINE IS FROM A DISCOVERY AND IS SET UP FOR A DISCOVERY 1. $7500.00

2 Mantec Raised air Intakes for Range Rover Classics, 415.00 shipped lower 48 states

2 Mantec Raised Air Intakes Disco II, brand new never installed, includes all parts and instructions
475.00 each plus shipping

Mushroom Snorkel Tops 50.00 Each (5 on the way, 3 in stock now)

QT Services Castor Corrected front and rear control arm set new more to follow on the price for these, depending on rather poly bushings are included

407.782.7713 or PM me here if interested

Follow-up Post:

I have received a few questions on the paot above here are the answers so far.

1. Wheels - these are the same wheels sold orginally on the 93 NAS 110s, tubeless, I beleive they are 16 x 6.5, black

2. The price on the new parts, snorkels etc are firm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
mantec, nas, snorkel, steel wheels, wheel, wheels