LS: Gen 1 Ron Davis Radiator for sale - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old October 10th, 2017, 05:22 PM
defender1844
Amit Likhyani
95 D90 Soft Top Estoril Blue 6.2 LS

LS: Gen 1 Ron Davis Radiator for sale

This is designed for the LS motors. It's a single pass with inlets and outlets in the factory locations. It also has a steam line and overflow line also like the factory setup. There is no oil cooler, transmission cooler or condenser. There are brackets for 2 11" spal puller fans and the fans are included. Unfortunately, you will have to put your own connectors on them as the wires were soldered. On my setup I had the Rover's North condensor over to the left(I am keeping it) and a trans cooler on the right(I'll throw in the trans cooler if anyone wants it).

Because of the trans cooler and condensor both being in front of the radiator I could not use the diagonal braces that support the slam panel.

In temperatures 100 degrees and below it works absolutely perfectly keeping coolant temps at 210 or lower. In Las Vegas during the summers, I had the coolant temps creep up to 220 which I wasn't enthused about. Still well within the safe range from GM.

We are trying a Gen 2 version of this radiator that Ron Davis has built for me. It's a dual pass setup and the trans cooler is integrated into the radiator.

I'm selling the Gen 1 version for $700 shipped lower 48 and I take paypal. The Gen 2 is $2000 from Ron Davis. If you don't have an A/C this is a no brainer. Or if you want to put the trans cooler in the 1997 NAS Defender location this would work great.

Please PM if you are interested. It's located at Nick Markiw's shop in San Diego and I've got the Ron Davis box and packaging material.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
for sale, radiator