LR Garage Sale, St. Louis, 10/20 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 19th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Chris Brennan
LR Garage Sale, St. Louis, 10/20

Hey, if anyone's in the St. Louis area-

I'm having a garage sale this saturday 10/20 from 8-2 and have many miscellaneous Landie parts I'll be selling...mostly items off of Series vehicles (including a 2.25L engine, trans, chassis, roof, bulkhead, fairey overdrive, and tons of little misc. bits) but some '90 Rangie items as well (ie windshield, rear seats in grey, bunch of other miscellaneous stuff).

Usual garage sale stuff, as well- dr table, bunch of nice clothes (Jcrew, A&F, BR, DKNY and the like) and some very cool Techline contemporary furniture.

So- if you're in the area- stop on by...

944 Bellestri Dr 63021 (near Big Bend and Sulphur Spring)

p.s.- I won't have time to reply to any inquiries (posted or otherwise) about what specific LR items I may or may not be honest, I really can't recall it all and most will be on an offer basis. Sorry!! If there are items left over I'll be sure to post what, exactly, is left...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts