LPG Natural Gas Conversion Kit - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 16th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Byron Straw
1994 POE/ST
LPG Natural Gas Conversion Kit

I have a complete propane/natural gas kit for a chevy truck. It has an electronic unit that mounts in the cab so you can switch from lpg/natural gas to regular unleaded at any point even while driving. You keep everything the same and there seems to be no hacking involved. It is kind of nice to use regular gas when you want then switch. I am sure it can be fitted to a rover I just donít have the time anymore. It will work with fuel injection and is complete even with the tank, although you may want to get a different size due to space. I donít know much more about it but it woks fin on the truck now. If your interested shoot me an offer for cash or trade???? Again I wish I could answer more questions but I just dont know much about it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

conversion, gas, kit