Lots of parts - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old March 12th, 2009, 12:05 PM
TwisteD90
Yousef Hamzeh
06 RR SC, 06 LR3, 94 D90

Lots of parts

I'm going to skip on modifying the Defender and build the Rubicon and LR3 instead.
I have these parts now.

- SG 3-link complete with x-member. $600
- Rancho 990005 12" travel short body. $100 for all 4
- RTE front lower loop shock mount. They are for DII but should work on a D90 i think. $20
- Brownchurch roof rack with ladder. Front rail is cut to work with tent. Need it gone $300
- Bunch of hoses, ECU, mass air, engine mounts, air box, digital display box. Let me know what you want with an offer.
- Stock radio, CD changer, and speakers. make offer on what you want.

I have two huge bags with bunch of maint. parts I still need to go through. If you are local swing by and check them out. New belts, light connectors, ball joints, etc..

Shipping is extra.

I just got back to the country so I'm running around taking care of stuff, so checking the site is hard so please email me or call if you have any questions. I check my email through my phone so I can reply much faster then on the board.

hmzawi at hotmail dot come
303- eight eight two-6638

Thanks
Yousef
Advertisement

Old March 17th, 2009, 07:24 PM
DonFromWhitby
Don Andrews
'94 NAS D90 #CDN-80, 2011 LR4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwisteD90
I'm going to skip on modifying the Defender and build the Rubicon and LR3 instead.
I have these parts now.

- SG 3-link complete with x-member. $600
- Rancho 990005 12" travel short body. $100 for all 4
- RTE front lower loop shock mount. They are for DII but should work on a D90 i think. $20
- Brownchurch roof rack with ladder. Front rail is cut to work with tent. Need it gone $300
- Bunch of hoses, ECU, mass air, engine mounts, air box, digital display box. Let me know what you want with an offer.
- Stock radio, CD changer, and speakers. make offer on what you want.

I have two huge bags with bunch of maint. parts I still need to go through. If you are local swing by and check them out. New belts, light connectors, ball joints, etc..

Shipping is extra.

I just got back to the country so I'm running around taking care of stuff, so checking the site is hard so please email me or call if you have any questions. I check my email through my phone so I can reply much faster then on the board.

hmzawi at hotmail dot come
303- eight eight two-6638

Thanks
Yousef
Whats the digital display box? The OBD unit?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
part, parts