Late spring cleaning - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old June 27th, 2004, 09:47 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

Late spring cleaning

After looking at my "Sanford & Son" carport all winter as well as finally reaching the point of not being able to open my "Rover shed" door because of the mess on the other side of it, I took advantage to the nice weather and spent the weekend getting control of the mess. One mans junk is another mans treasure so hopefully someone will want a treasure from this list. Outside of using FedEx (one block from my house) or USPS, I am not easily able to ship the larger items let alone find boxes for them so most of the larger/heavier items will be "local pick-up only". All prices do not include shipping charges for items that do get shipped.

- Southdown steering guards - 2 of them. Very used. Came off 2 "field working" '97 Discoverys. Pitted, dented, scraped, generally looking like they have been on working trucks for 4 years but both can be remounted and used. All hardware required for mounting included. These can NOT be used on Defenders. See pictures below... First paying buyer gets choice of either unit #1 or #2. $150 each/pick-up only.

09/01/05 - All other items gone.

Feel free to PM, email, or post back with questions. I will update this post with red comments as things change. Items that have been paid for will be removed from the list.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sd1_01.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	940   Click image for larger version

Name:	sd1_02.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	941  

Click image for larger version

Name:	sd2_01.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	942   Click image for larger version

Name:	sd2_02.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	943  

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 28th, 2004, 02:49 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

Just an update in case anyone was still wondering, the Southdown Steering guards can not be mounted on a D90 with the current mounts. I tried to mount one the other week and no go. If you can source a right side mount for a D90 then it would go but as it is, they wont work.

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Old October 15th, 2004, 11:12 AM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

Would you drop the Brush Bar off at a pack and ship place if I paid the bill. That way you don't have to pack the thing?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts