last piece for sale: 4 mastercraft harnesses - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old December 8th, 2005, 12:06 PM
NASD90
T B
None any more

last piece for sale: 4 mastercraft harnesses

The last piece of equiptment I need to get rid of are 4 brand new, in box, Mastercraft 5 point racing harnesses. these were bought for the 4 rear jumpseats of my D90. I was unconfortable with the lap belts in the back (as everyone rides sideways) so I tracked down the most bomber belts out there. I didn't want any friends flying out the sides. These things are serious.

Here's the link:
http://www.mastercraftseats.com/prod-rest-boltin.shtml

mine are black. They were bought in March. One was taken out of the box. Three weren't. They are dead mint, obviously never installed or used for anything. Mastercraft sells them for $95 a piece, I'm asking $45 each ($180 for the set), which is less than half. I'm pretty sure that's still a lot less than the stock LR lap belts. These need to be mounted, so you'd obviously have to choose your own mount points and provide bolts. (Totally Stainless gets my rec, they're awesome)

I've had some problems with my previous listings or stuff I'm getting rid of. I'll attempt to prevent these by being clearer in my payment guidelines:

The person that gets these is the first person that pays me. Not the first person that responds to this thread, or the first person that says "I'll take them, give me a day to pay." There's paypal now. There's no more time lag in receiving payments, as there were with checks.

Don't respond to this thread with "I'll take it." Don't private message me. Send me an email. The address is: timbryce AAT gmail.com (replace AAT with @, obviously). I'll write back and you can paypal me. That's it.

The object here is to get these things the hell out of my living room as fast as I can. If you have questions, please, ask away. Drop an email, I'll give you my office number for any queries you might have.

thanks for the space-

Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 8th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Scott 9835
Scott Falter
95 D90

Mastercraft belts

I am intrested in the belts if they are still avalible.
Old December 8th, 2005, 03:03 PM
NASD90
T B
None any more

belts gone. thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 9th, 2005, 06:53 AM
dfscott
Daryl Scott
1994 Defender

I would like to install a similar harness in my D90 for the jump seats. Can anyone walk me through the install. Where are the attachment points and hardware requirements?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
master