Land Rover Genuine Brushguard Discovery I - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old July 4th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Darrin Witt
1995 Defender 90
Land Rover Genuine Brushguard Discovery I

I have a 1999 Disco I Full Brush Guard-I pulled it off my Disco to have it sandblasted. I never got around to it so it needs about 150 dollars worth of work (according to a guy in Summerville, SC who I talked to). I ended up buying a 2004 Disco. If anyone is interested in buying it I would take 50 bucks just to get it out of my garage. I think these things are quite expensive so I think it is a great deal. Please feel free to email me with any questions. My email is The only drawback is you would have to pick it up in Charleston, SC. It sounds crazy by I bought my Defender's brush guard and drove all the way to Asheville, NC to pick it up.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

cover, disco, discovery, genuine