OK 0 0%
Nope 1 20.00%
Never 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 28th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Ben Westermann
03 Disco 265s/G4 stickers
Land Rover G4 Special Edition Tent and Sleeping Bag

Hi, I am looking into importing Vango Hurricane 200 Tent - Land Rover G4 Special Edition and Vango Land Rover G4 3-4 Season Down Sleeping Bag. These are the exact ones from the latest G4 challenge and there are not many left - they are brand new. As far as I know neither were made available in the US and can only be found in UK. Vango is a UK brand that makes highend tents and bags.

Here is a little info from website - Tent has classic geodesic symmetry with flat pole sleeves and striking features. The Hurricane epitomises all that is Vango - strong, robust, purposeful, and with ingenious features and superior styling. You will find the tent reliable and amenable to any condition from valley floor to mountain top. The flagship range of down sleeping bags. Following the principles of all Vango products, the Vipers live up to and beyond expectation in terms of quality and performance.

I am planning on importing 3 of each - one set for me. There are 7 of each available so if we have enough interest I can order more and I was told these are all that are left.

Cost - Tent $312us/$209euros and bag is $148us/$99euros shipping is $90us/$60euros (that is for all 3 sets) so total for one tent and bag plus shipping would be - $490us.

If you want in please contact me because I am looking to order in the next two weeks.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts