land rover defender 300 tdi engine, box and rad. - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old November 21st, 2014, 12:27 PM
leachy
Daniel Leach
9 LHD 300 CSWs 2017 Range Rover

land rover defender 300 tdi engine, box and rad.

I have a defender 300 tdi engine ,gear ,transfer box ,rad,wiring loom and exhaust down pipe for sale. there is everything there for a engine upgrade conversion. the engine has had a complete recondition from top to toe so has the transfer box. forgot to say the engine mounts are with it also. the full engine n box kit is 3250 ONO plus shipping which is cheaper than u think.

so basically u are getting a brand new engine n transfer along with a brand new radiator for your money. it has a new diesel lift pump and new vacum pump on the engine also. it has the engine wiring harness still attached so u can splice into your bulkhead loom no bother, both engine mounts are with it along with the metal chassis mounts that have been cut from the chassis frame. the exhaust down pipe is there also. finally dont worry about importing it your end its all in hand. PM for more info on that.

im in good old GB, so bear that in mind however i send items often so u wont be waiting. thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 21st, 2014, 12:41 PM
Uncle Douglas
Doug Crowther
A defender in every driveway-motto
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Danny, text or email me. Need to talk to you about something else.

Dividing Creek Imports
Worldwide Vehicle Shipment and Importation Service
Restoration & Modification work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old November 26th, 2014, 07:20 AM
gpete
Gregory Peterson
2000/ D2

300 tdi

Quote:
Originally Posted by leachy View Post
I have a defender 300 tdi engine ,gear ,transfer box ,rad,wiring loom and exhaust down pipe for sale. there is everything there for a engine upgrade conversion. the engine has had a complete recondition from top to toe so has the transfer box. forgot to say the engine mounts are with it also. the full engine n box kit is 3250 ONO plus shipping which is cheaper than u think.

so basically u are getting a brand new engine n transfer along with a brand new radiator for your money. it has a new diesel lift pump and new vacum pump on the engine also. it has the engine wiring harness still attached so u can splice into your bulkhead loom no bother, both engine mounts are with it along with the metal chassis mounts that have been cut from the chassis frame. the exhaust down pipe is there also. finally dont worry about importing it your end its all in hand. PM for more info on that.

im in good old GB, so bear that in mind however i send items often so u wont be waiting. thanks
I am interested in the 300 TDI gearbox package. I have a Discovery 2.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 21st, 2014, 03:00 AM
rivermike
Michael
2008 LHD Tdci 110 Keswick Green

Hi Danny, Interested in your 300 tdi package deal. Please email me direct on riverhouse@planet.nl

My best regards,Michael

EMAIlL :

Current Inventory is listed in my STOCKLIST section

Worldwide shipping is our specialty

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
300 tdi, defender, engine, land rover, land rover defender, tdi