Heritage grill - normal grill and headlight surrounds - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 27th, 2014, 05:21 PM
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes
Dave, I respectfully ask you to re-read my previous post again - you and I agree you didn't need to post what it sold for. I apologize if you felt that I was badgering you - I was merely clarifying the rule(s) and explaining the benefit(s) that posting an asking price adds to the community as a whole. This has nothing to do with any perceived desire you may see for having a need to see what everything sells for; it has far more to do with clarifying the rules, and showing that by posting an asking price you are helping others who may either want to buy or purchase a similar item in the future.

Originally Posted by bjf View Post
I am talking purely from an aesthetics standpoint.
Old April 27th, 2014, 05:27 PM
Mark Bichin
97 NAS Station Wagon LE
Originally Posted by VictorA View Post
Hey guys, I bought the heritage grill and td5 headlight surrounds. You can buy them at http://nakatanenga-tours.de/shop/art...C3%BChlergrill for 139 euro. I bought the heritage grill plus the td5 surrounds for $218. Hope that helps all the guys that want some info as to what the grills are worth... Thanks Dave for an easy transaction! Vic
Those are the best ones other than originals IMO. I would be in for an ac one if anyone wants to organize a group buy... Would do it myself but I'm a Canuck and doesn't make sense to ship them here and then to the US where the majority would be going...

Old April 27th, 2014, 05:54 PM
Jason Lavender
D-90 Source Vendor
Dave - email sent, thanks.

Everyone else - some "other" options for a Heritage Grill may be available shortly .

Jason Lavender
'71 Series IIA
'88 127 #F96 DKN
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE
(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")
SDO Instagram
SDO Facebook

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts