Here's a wierd one-New in box Hollandia power sunroof kit! - FOR SALE - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old May 25th, 2013, 03:05 PM
HeloBubba
Chris Murphy
'89 127 (D130), '16 LR4

Here's a wierd one-New in box Hollandia power sunroof kit! - FOR SALE

Complete Hollandia 300 Classic Medium sunroof kit. New, never installed in box with all instructions, trim, switches, wiring, etc. The interior trim is even a similar gray color as the headlining in most Defenders I've seen.

Yes, I'm not kidding. A power sunroof kit for sale, from the collection of random parts I'm digging out of my stash before my overseas transfer.

I originally bought this several years ago intending to use it on the blue FJ Cruiser monster I used to have after seeing another FJ with one. I sold the truck prior to moving from VA to RI, and hung onto this, considering at some point sticking it on a Defender for when I had the inkling to cut a big-ass hole in a Rover roof, or perhaps swapping the moon roof on my 97 for a power sunroof.

I never did confirm the stock hole size on a NAS D90, as I never had it apart and noone responded to my query thread, so this may or may not fit an already moonroof-ed roof without modification. It will, however, most certainly fit a standard non-moonroofed roof into which you cut a big-ass hole. (i.e. all you guys who have ROW, non-ribbed roof SWs.) Or, you could put it in the back cargo/passenger area or anywhere else you want to cut a big-ass hole.

This is a spoiler-style sunroof, so the glass pops up and the slides back, eliminating any significant loss of headroom. It also has dark tinted safety glass. If installed properly, they actually seal pretty well, certainly as good or better than the stock rover moonroofs.

http://www.webasto.co.za/products-an...html/8215.html

This will be super sweet for someone. To give you an idea of what's possible, I did just find this little movie, featuring some little Brit-voiced installer lady of awesomeness and a D90 with one of these and an even stranger folding fabric sunroof. There are also a bunch of videos of these operating and getting installed on YouTube.

http://nohazik.net/video_QNx1N9NDSJA...C-SUNROOF.html

Also below is the installation instructions so you know what you're biting off on.

Additionally, here is a thread I noted years ago by a guy who put one in his FJC.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...tallation.html

$400 obro Shipped in CONUS! (Or come and get it.) (Via Paypal, but to be sent as a “gift” so I don’t get scalped with their fees.)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf H300M-Install.pdf (463.0 KB, 77 views)
'89 D110SW
'16 LR4

Former:
'97 D90SW - SOLD SEP '14
'94 D90ST - SOLD MAY '13
D90s sold while assigned overseas. You're welcome America!
'06 Range Rover Sport Supercharged
'8X FankenRover D100
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2013, 08:50 AM
HeloBubba
Chris Murphy
'89 127 (D130), '16 LR4

SOLD!

Thanks, Chris. You have to send me some photos when you get this installed.
'89 D110SW
'16 LR4

Former:
'97 D90SW - SOLD SEP '14
'94 D90ST - SOLD MAY '13
D90s sold while assigned overseas. You're welcome America!
'06 Range Rover Sport Supercharged
'8X FankenRover D100

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
kit, sunroof