Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old November 27th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Bill Larson
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckon37s View Post
You want 5 sets?! Like for 5 Defenders? Just making sure! Thats a lot of trucks, now I'm jealous!

Check the tech forum. I am going to get a thread going in a few minutes for everyone to make the changes they want to the grill!

just saw the grill...not sure how that would look, in keeping with the way cool d90 retro look! i will see what comes of it but i'm interested 4sure! also yes thats for 5 d90s...powder black. how do i get you the funds and whats the cost?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 27th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Larson View Post
just saw the grill...not sure how that would look, in keeping with the way cool d90 retro look! i will see what comes of it but i'm interested 4sure!
I'm looking for imput, so if you want big changes, let me know. Nothing is in stone yet. We have only just finished the program, no chips yet. I think that it will be hard for people to judge on a drawing though, so I may have to make a few. Most liked the honeycomb of the wing top vents, so thats why I went with that profile.

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.
Old November 27th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Bill Larson
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW

Quote:
I'm looking for imput, so if you want big changes, let me know. Nothing is in stone yet. We have only just finished the program, no chips yet. I think that it will be hard for people to judge on a drawing though, so I may have to make a few. Most liked the honeycomb of the wing top vents, so thats why I went with that profile.
Agreed...most of these guys are more creative than me! I will keep tuned in. How about the cost and getting you the funds for the vents?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 27th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Larson View Post
Agreed...most of these guys are more creative than me! I will keep tuned in. How about the cost and getting you the funds for the vents?
My paypal is buckon35s@yahoo.com. The vents sell for $150 each and cost $12 each to ship. But if you are serious about 5 pairs, I can go $140 each (pair) and no shipping. I wish I could do more, but the margin is not great.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old November 27th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Bill Larson
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW

pm sent
Old November 30th, 2010, 01:01 PM
James Pierce
James Pierce Jr.
1995 D90 SW #314, 59 SII 88 HT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespierce View Post
I'm feeling a little left out Everyone else got theirs... did mine get lost in shipping?
So I called USPS yesterday when I got in and they had Mary called me back late last night. She asked me for a descirption of the box which I could not provided since I had not recieved the box I had no idea what it looked like She puts the phone down, a couple of min. go by and she returns with my package in hand. She wants to know if I would like to pick it up tomorrow???? No I thought it was your job to deliver it

Guess what just showed up? Delivery confirmation sticker on the box and everything...

Dave they look Great!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1072.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	33582  
Old November 30th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Awesome! I'm glad you got them. I would have replaced though.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old November 30th, 2010, 09:53 PM
James Pierce
James Pierce Jr.
1995 D90 SW #314, 59 SII 88 HT

Quote:
Awesome! I'm glad you got them. I would have replaced though.
Now that is how customer service should be I wish there were more vendors like you around. Thanks Again!
Old November 30th, 2010, 10:07 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
It referenced something above about some sample renderings of the grill...did I miss them?
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Old November 30th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespierce View Post
Now that is how customer service should be I wish there were more vendors like you around. Thanks Again!
Thanks! For a second there I felt like an actual vendor, and not some dude trading favors for vents to pay for grills and make no money on those too! Lol. Cheers~!

------ Follow up post added December 1st, 2010 03:11 AM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanwind View Post
It referenced something above about some sample renderings of the grill...did I miss them?
Check on the tech section, Near the top.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old November 30th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Holiday
Ross Simpson
1995 D90 ST/2006 D3 HSE7

Registry
Hey Buck,

Just wanted to confirm you received my payment via pay pal? Many thanks...

Ross Simpson
Old November 30th, 2010, 11:50 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
Hey Buck,

Just wanted to confirm you received my payment via pay pal? Many thanks...

Ross Simpson
I'm glad you contacted me. Your payment came in on the 24th inbetween paying the mill guy and shipping someone. I completely missed it.

I am running another batch right now but it is at least a week away. If you can wait, I will ship your vents asap. If you can't, I can paypal the money back to you and let you know when they are ready. I am currently out. Sorry for the mistake.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old December 1st, 2010, 05:38 PM
Holiday
Ross Simpson
1995 D90 ST/2006 D3 HSE7

Registry
Quote:
I'm glad you contacted me. Your payment came in on the 24th inbetween paying the mill guy and shipping someone. I completely missed it.

I am running another batch right now but it is at least a week away. If you can wait, I will ship your vents asap. If you can't, I can paypal the money back to you and let you know when they are ready. I am currently out. Sorry for the mistake.

No problem Buck; I'll wait for the new batch- no problem. It's the black powdercoated version that I'm interested in. Included my shipping address with the payment, but just in case:
46221 Sylvan Court.
Lexington Park, MD 20653

Thanks!

Ross
Old December 7th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
No problem Buck; I'll wait for the new batch- no problem. It's the black powdercoated version that I'm interested in. Included my shipping address with the payment, but just in case:
46221 Sylvan Court.
Lexington Park, MD 20653

Thanks!

Ross
Hey,

I dropped off at PC today so I should have these out to you by the end of the week.

Bill, your last 2 will be done as well! Cheers

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old December 8th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Holiday
Ross Simpson
1995 D90 ST/2006 D3 HSE7

Registry
Quote:
Hey,

I dropped off at PC today so I should have these out to you by the end of the week.

Bill, your last 2 will be done as well! Cheers

Great news! Much appreciated...
Old December 14th, 2010, 09:06 PM
Holiday
Ross Simpson
1995 D90 ST/2006 D3 HSE7

Registry
Quote:
Great news! Much appreciated...

Any word Buck? Leaving town for the holidays soon and I just don't want them to be left on the format porch for two weeks.

Thanks.
Old December 16th, 2010, 11:58 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Any word Buck? Leaving town for the holidays soon and I just don't want them to be left on the format porch for two weeks.

Thanks.
Hi,

Sorry, I havn't had time to breath lately. I just finished a tough week. I have yours done. I can send tomorrow if you like or hold it. Let me know.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old December 18th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Holiday
Ross Simpson
1995 D90 ST/2006 D3 HSE7

Registry
Sent you a PM; thanks
Old December 20th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Sent you a PM; thanks
Your vents went out today. Really sorry for the delay. Cheers

For those interested, I have one singe drivers side vent left in black. So for those with a snorkle, thats a good Christmas present. $75.

I also have 3 black and one natural 300TDi side vents. I ran these and had a minimum to get them done. I will let them go at my cost which was $75 each. $50 each if someone will take all 4 just to get them off my office shelf! Merry Christmas!

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old February 8th, 2011, 12:39 AM
tebby
Justin Tebbenkamp
95 D-90 ST

Anymore top vents in black ...let me know if so and I'll paypal

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
wing