Great Divide Expedition Winch Bumper for Range Rover Classic GDE RRC - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 9th, 2013, 05:59 PM
John Gadd
95 RRC LWB, Aspen Silver
Great Divide Expedition Winch Bumper for Range Rover Classic GDE RRC

For sale is a super rare but functional Land Rover collectible. This is only the third winch GDE I have ever touched, second actually with a winch. I loved that this is extremely lightweight made of aluminum. The winch has been tested and works. We were not able to operate with the Warn hand switch but were able to use dash mounted switching (provided). I will test the hand unit later. Module is under the hood beneath the air intake. I would prefer to sell the bumper with the winch. But I am willing to separate (as long as the bumper sells). I am also willing to ship. A few holes have been added for lights, etc.
$450 Bumper
$350 Winch
$750 Both

This is priced at or lower than most of the used winch bumpers AND non winch GDE bumpers. I will be listing this on other sites and later on eBay for a higher asking price. Feel free to e-mail me for additional pics and with questions.

John Gadd

The accessory Great Divide Expedition winch bumper for the Classic Range Rover was available through the Land Rover of North America dealer network for about $2,300 and now may be found on a select few used Range Rovers. Its design is similar to the one used on the actual Great Divide Expedition, and replaces the stock bumper and spoiler. It consists of an aluminum bumper inside which a Warn 8,000 lb winch is mounted. An integral brush bar is also part of the design. The complete package is a neat, practical and lightweight unit.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010324.JPG
Views:	226
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	64225   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010326.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	64226  

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010327.jpg