DII only.

$175 shipped connus
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131020_132353.png
Views:	111
Size:	728.5 KB
ID:	82439  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 20th, 2013, 02:25 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
It was brought to my attention that I need to double check if this is for a DII.

Old October 20th, 2013, 02:30 PM
pushngo
Randy Williams

Yes or a Toyota like the others
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 20th, 2013, 02:32 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushngo View Post
Yes or a Toyota like the others
Toyota?

Old October 20th, 2013, 04:02 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
No longer for sale... until I find out what this is for.

Old October 21st, 2013, 11:52 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
DII would have a 3-bolt flange at the t-case end and standard 4-bolt on the axle end. Pretty easy to swap a DII output flange onto the t-case to run a DII shaft. Dunno nuttin about Toyota parts.

Old October 21st, 2013, 11:55 AM
Z.G
Zack
300Tdi 95 D1

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
DII would have a 3-bolt flange at the t-case end and standard 4-bolt on the axle end. Pretty easy to swap a DII output flange onto the t-case to run a DII shaft. Dunno nuttin about Toyota parts.
D2 is a 4 bolt flange at the t-case, both sides. This looks like a standard D2 front drive shaft.

You may be referring to the rear rotoflex which is 3 bolt, and that's only on the diff side not the t-case side.
Old October 21st, 2013, 12:03 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
I know what I did wrong... besides buying shit I don't need.

These are missing the GBR adapter.

I need to look for it to confirm.

It's Ground Hog Day for me... the same shit happened a few years ago with Dana.

I got the DS without the adapter and assumed that it was from a DII. I need to see if the GBR adapter I got for Dana worked.

Old October 21st, 2013, 01:59 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post

BING!

-Jeff
I regret writing this... LMAO

Old October 21st, 2013, 02:50 PM
Ray_G
Ray Gerber
54 S1 86", 96 D1 (Coyote), 06 D3

Registry
You may want to reach out to Colin, I believe he has an adapter on hand from one of his GBR shafts. As Zach mentioned the Dii front TC output is 4 bolts, it's larger than the D1/RRC/D90/D110/90/110 output flange-and it doesn't fit the GBR shafts that need an adapter. Welcome to my last week, and thank you to Randy for the Dii shaft to give it a try.

It is worth saying Pedro is a stand up act with all this too, he's taking back the other DS from me even though he didn't need to do that.
r-
Ray
Old October 21st, 2013, 03:44 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_G View Post
You may want to reach out to Colin, I believe he has an adapter on hand from one of his GBR shafts. As Zach mentioned the Dii front TC output is 4 bolts, it's larger than the D1/RRC/D90/D110/90/110 output flange-and it doesn't fit the GBR shafts that need an adapter. Welcome to my last week, and thank you to Randy for the Dii shaft to give it a try.

It is worth saying Pedro is a stand up act with all this too, he's taking back the other DS from me even though he didn't need to do that.
r-
Ray
I'll give him a call.

And thanks. I try to make it right when I screw up.

Old October 22nd, 2013, 01:20 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Sold to RoverDude

Thanks!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts