Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old June 9th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Ray_G
Ray Gerber
54 S1 86", 96 D1 (Coyote), 06 D3

Registry
Garage cleanup: spring retention, misc parts

Cross posting from Dweb with a revised order given the audience here. All items can be brought to upcoming NOVA HH with a subsequent reduction in price if desired.

Not moving for a year makes me antsy and I end up cleaning the garage more, finding parts/items that are in excess of needs so maybe someone can use them.

-Homemade Spring Retention setup (top & bottom) $65 shipped
Came with truck last year, PO liked to fab things and made this setup which is not nearly as elegant as the EW setup that EE sells that retain top & bottom of a D1/D90/RRC style coil sprung truck for the rear or an external shock front. No hardware (trip to tractor supply sorts that). My suspension setup went on before I even remembered I had these in the box of stuff and thus this is in excess of needs.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Spring retention.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	52714
-Bolt in fairlead license plate holder $17 shipped
Metal bracket that I used on my previous RTE bumper to keep a plate on the front of the truck since VA demands it. Advantage to this is that you can keep the plate on and still use the winch vice the maglite clamp setup or what have you. Current winch bumper has a different mount so perhaps someone in an over-regulated state like the Commonwealth can use it.

Name:	Lic Plate Bracket.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	52716
-Gas can bracket $35 shipped
Crown bracket that slides up and down to clamp down a 5gal gas can securely. Low profile and still in like-new condition. Purchased it as I re-did rear cargo area and ended up not going with internal storage of either fuel or a compatible H2O container. Would have more application in the back of a Defender or on a swing away tire carrier.

Name:	Gas Can Bracket.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	52715
-Disco 1 front brake calipers and NIB rotors $100 shipped
Switched over to D90 setup on the front of my D1 so these calipers and spare rotors I had are no longer of use. Not sure if calipers have any application, rotors are listed on RN's site as being compatible with non-ABS RRC and 110's (p/n PLB006A) Calipers are in good condition (used of course) but give someone the chance to use for core charge, handy OEM replacement, re-pad on the bench while truck is still mobile, etc. Rotors are proline's that I got from RN a million years ago and never used. No pic taken (email if you want a picture of a box with a rotor or a dirty brake caliper).

Stuff for those with Discos:
-D1 taillight guards (incomplete) $40 shipped
Both metal guards and 1 of the rubber pieces, as well as a bag with most of the necessary hardware to mount the OEM way. Guards have typical surface rust and the black is coming off in a few places. My intent was to wire wheel, repaint, and then mount in a custom manner if I couldn't get the rubber piece from somewhere. Never got around to it and probably won't so I throw them back out if someone wants to protect from zombie shopping carts or whatever.

Name:	Light Guards.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	52717
-Misc switches (USB 'coil holder' &...mystery switch) $15 shipped
Coin holder or otherwise useless piece of D1 (& 95 RRC?) dash area was modified to hold a 4 USB hub for my preivous Nav/on board tablet setup. Likewise a P38(?) switch setup that was snagged in the midst of interior project setup that I can't even remember what I thought I was going to use it for...maybe someone else has designs.

Name:	Misc Switches.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	52718

All shipping, with the possible exception of the brakes b/c of weight, will be USPS. Prices are shipped-if you want to pickup or something else we can figure it out. Paypal preferred & is the same as email: ray.gerber(at)gmail.com.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 9th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Ray_G
Ray Gerber

Registry
Gas can bracket is sold
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Ray_G
Ray Gerber

Registry
Light Guards SPF.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 10th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Ray_G
Ray Gerber

Registry
Lic plate bracket sold @ next HH.
Old June 12th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Ray_G
Ray Gerber

Registry
Bump
Old June 12th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Ray_G
Ray Gerber

Registry
Brakes going to HH as well...many thanks.
r-
Ray

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
part, parts