Old January 31st, 2011, 10:39 AM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr4evr View Post
What I don't think is appropriate, is the low level of maturity expressed in some of the posts.
x2

Completely agree. I was quite surprised to see the original poster respond with a "mind your own business" type of post after a few useful pointers were given to him. I wish you the best of luck selling though.

One last pointer...pictures REALLY help. If they're too big: Go to www.shrinkpictures.com, select your picture, select Custom 1024 dimension, BEST, resize, then save it/them and post the resized pics here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 31st, 2011, 10:49 AM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr4evr View Post
I understand and appreciate the consolidation, which being new to this forum, I was not familiar with how to do.

What I don't think is appropriate, is the low level of maturity expressed in some of the posts.

Lastly, the price differences are due to lowering them, in order to try to sell them more quickly.
No worries Roland, we all were new here at one point. If you lower pricing on stuff you already have posted, its simpler to make a follow up post in the existing thread and that will be the most current up to date info for people, not too mention it also gives you a single point to manage inquiries.

As for the maturity issue, every once in a while we need to remind people to use better manors here in the Classified section.

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Old January 31st, 2011, 11:24 AM
Ren Ching
Skinny Pete
'84 90 "Yamelo"/'88 RRC "Chewbacca"

Registry
of course at some point your thread will become too long and then someone will step in and bitch at you to start a new thread. And thus the circle of love is completed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 31st, 2011, 12:47 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

Ren has a point.. Roland, if you make an updated post of all the stuff in this thread, I will clean out the other postings or if you want to make a new thread, I can delete this one.

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Old January 31st, 2011, 02:40 PM
Cr4evr
Roland
1995 Defender 90 soft top

Agreed. Let's delete this one and I will start fresh.

Thanks for your kind assistance.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts