Functional '95 Best Top - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 28th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Art Peck
1995 NAS D-90
Functional '95 Best Top

I have a new Badger due in shortly and rather than landfill the current top I wanted to see what, if any, interest there was in it. The top is in "fine" shape showing the natural wear and tear of many years of use. One of the side windows is relatively new. All windows are at least decent and not torn but with the normal scratches etc. Color is good and not too faded as the vehicle has been consistently garaged. Some of the zipper tangs are missing but the zippers are still all working. There is 2" slit in the surface canvas (but not all the way through) behind the driver from some idiot who thought that was the best way to break in. A few tears at the end of the flaps that cover the zippers and some of the snaps over the rails are no longer snapping.

Email me ( or post here if you have an interest and a sense of value. I have search the posts and it didn't really yield any good feel. My interest is to have it go to a good home. I am happy to document its current state with photos but didn't want to go to the effort it there was no interest.

Old April 28th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Byron Straw
1994 POE/ST
I am interested. Can you please send pics to

Old April 28th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Me 2 my top is trashed. PM sent...

94 Defender 90 ST #16
68 Mustang J Code "California Special"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts