Clearing off the workbench today by selling some car audio components for the Defender 90/110.
1. Brand new Pair of factory LR Speaker Spacers (LR Part #STC3312)
High quality molded rubber that fits flush against the contours of SW doors. They are expensive, and are becoming difficult to source. For a factory, non-Radio Shack look- these are the ones you want. Made for 5 1/4" speakers. $110
2. 4 x JVC 5 1/4" CS-XM620 Coaxial Speakers.
Surprisingly good coaxial speakers for the money. These are 4 years old, and worked great when removed. They won't impress the ladies at the mall on Friday night, but for the price- you won't care. $15 for all.
3. Factory LR NAS (Clarion) Amplifier.
In good aesthetic and functioning condition. $30
4. Brand new factory LR Puma/XS Rear Speaker Housings
BNIB. Modernized 5 1/4" design that can be fitted to NAS trucks by clipping off the arches (http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...eferrerid=6792
5. 5 1/4" and 6 1/2" speaker spacer bundle.
Random bundle of both plastic moulded (Metra) and MDF speaker spacers (Custom. Can also be used for mounting boards) of varying depths. 10 in total. $20
All prices without shipping unless specified.