FS: Old Style Front Seats
- Old style seat rail (8 bolts instead of 4)
- Seats slide and recline
- Seats are original from a 1986 Defender
- Their age shows, but in really good condition, no rips or tears; rails are in good shape, but could use a little cleaning
- Small hole on the top of one of the seat bottoms
- The bottom covering on one of the seat bottoms has started to come loose, but it's not torn (looks like the staple has backed out)
- Seat bottoms could use new foam, but then again, they are 30 years old
- Brown color
- $350 plus shipping
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
------ Follow up post added July 17th, 2016 05:28 PM ------
Congrats Brian. Which seats are you putting in the 110?
Thanks Clay - went with my wife's blessing (and some old gift certificates from my daughters) on some new seats from Zack . Chose the Exmoor XS half leather in the standard seat; so, updated materials, traditional styling.