FS: Misc stuff: cubby/jack/tool roll - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 18th, 2004, 04:36 AM
None any more
FS: Misc stuff: cubby/jack/tool roll

Hey all. For sale/Trade:

1) Center cubby box, with cupholders. Unit is in pretty suspect condition. structurally, it's fine. It has however suffered some water damage. I didn't bother to clean it, so you can still see scraps of paper that are on the bottom, waiting to be peeled off. There are 2 small areas where the vinyl has been worn down, see pics. The inside cardboard is what looks the worst, replace it, don't, whatever you want. I still have a key for the lock on top.

2) Tool roll. This came with my truck. I don't know if it's original or not, it's black and clear vinyl and missing 1/2 of the stuff, the stuff that is there looks like it's never been touched. Either way I don't need it.

3) Jack. Again, looks like it's never been used. Speaking of use, I don't know how to use this, so I have no idea whether it's complete or not. Comes with that nice burnt orange raising unit, and these two braces. Again, no need for it, I already had one. If there's another piece that goes to this, please be so kind and let me know what it is, I probably have it somewhere in the garage.

I know these are small items, figured someone might need one of these. Will trade these and $ for: subwoofer box, inward facing rear seats, electric fans, sand ladders, etc. After that, will take the highest bidder by wednesday, people who will pick the cubby up from Brooklyn will jump to the top of the list.

Further items to come in the next few weeks are the original 1994 rear lights (replacing with round), as well as a 6-7/10 condition snap top, all snaps still on there, no tears, just fraying. If anyone has any major interest in those now, save me a post and let me know.

Stay well.

Old October 19th, 2004, 05:33 PM
1967 Series IIA
-3- I'm not sure about the Defender but the jack on the Disco (1) came with a long rod that you use to access the jack -- both to pump and then release the pressure. On the Disco, this rod resides beneath the rear seats.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

ac, fs