1. 2 rear jumpseats. The look like they were installed, but not used...there seems to be a "ring" around where the screw would go, which is my only indication that they were used. They've been sitting in my place for over a year now.
I saw these go for $450 on ebay a few weeks back... which I think is crazy, but I'm looking for around $350 for the pair.
2. 4 rear jump seat lapbelts.
Looking for at least $150 for the set of 4.
3. Snap on soft top. The top is missing 2 snaps, one above the rear window, one in the back. with the back zipped, it doesn't make much difference, and the one above the rear window is for rolling them up. They can easily be replaced, I can throw in 2 new stainless snaps I bought. The rest of the top is 6 or 7 out of 10 condition, the windows could use a polishing, and it's definately been used, but no tears, etc. There is a cut in the inside front so the front metal bar can be removed. This was on purpose and is quite usefull, doesn't show or effect anything. The top is dirty, I took it off last year and it's just been sitting around since then.
Pictures should tell all, I'm asking $150.
4. front brush guard. my bumper got fucked last year (don't ask), and left the brushguard unscathed. I took off the whole thing and ARBed it. I haven't even disconnected the brush guard from the damaged bumper. The brush guard is in fantastic shape, but it has been used for years. Again the pics:
Looking for $200, if you can pick it up locally, man, that will help me out and I'll come down whatever you want on the price.
5. rear plastic speaker boxes. nothing to say, ten bucks.
my preference is to reply privately to not clog up the forums. I'll post the final prices when each thing is sold (I know I like to see market value for stuff on here). All stuff is located in NYC, I prefer to ship UPS, buyer pays shipping.
thanks for the bw.
those pictures suck, here's the right ones:
sorry about that.