Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavisinva View Post
Set of 4 new 300TDI Injectors. $289.99 + shipping
I'll take them. PM inbound

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 11th, 2015, 08:16 AM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z.G View Post
@lav @lav @lavender
Is there an expert in encryption in the house?
Someone from Bletchley Park not necessarily required.

Jason hasn't ordered any...

Uncle "Richard" Douglas has a Land Rover with big wheels that never gets stuck... until he breaks something so it won't go. Uncle Douglas always breaks something. - Anna Crowther at the Conclave 2012 (AKA Carburetor Neck)

"What's with this death wobble, Uncle Douglas, I can't keep it in 1 lane?"
UD: "Just Power through it man!"
Old June 11th, 2015, 08:24 AM
Z.G
Zack
300Tdi 95 D1

Registry
Jason was up at RN yesterday and we were talking Tdis, the topic of injectors/injector pricing came up. I told him about this deal and he thought they were used or refurbed. So I was just trying to get his attention, no secret code
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 11th, 2015, 09:14 AM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

Thanks.

1 set of (brand new not rebuilt or used) - 4 - 300TDI injectors $289.99 + shipping.

I think the German vendor we buy them from is confused as they only stock 2 sets and we order their whole stock before they get it back in from the factory in Slovenia... so they say.
These are the exact same injectors I use to buy in UK for 25 - 35% more and 10 times the shipping cost.

We also have the HS 2.8 Diesel injectors for $339.99 + shipping.
Not sure why they cost more as they look identical with the same Perkins housing number stamped on the unit.
When I use to ask about the HS 2.8 Diesel injectors in UK, they would tell me to use the 300TDI injector and when I said the part numbers were different, they would tell me then they didn't stock the HS 2.8 Diesel injectors.

Jeff got a set of the HS 2.8 Diesel injectors to try in his 300TDI because it is equipped with the HS 2.8 turbo.

Uncle "Richard" Douglas has a Land Rover with big wheels that never gets stuck... until he breaks something so it won't go. Uncle Douglas always breaks something. - Anna Crowther at the Conclave 2012 (AKA Carburetor Neck)

Old June 11th, 2015, 12:22 PM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

1 set of (brand new not rebuilt or used) - 4 - 300TDI injectors $289.99 + shipping.

Old June 11th, 2015, 05:04 PM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

Set of 4 new 300TDI Injectors.
$289.99 + shipping

Old June 11th, 2015, 06:29 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
I think the German vendor we buy them from is confused as they only stock 2 sets and we order their whole stock before they get it back in from the factory in Slovenia... so they say. These are the exact same injectors I use to buy in UK for 25 - 35% more and 10 times the shipping cost.
There are cheap Chinese knockoffs in copied Bosch packaging being sold on Alibaba. To the naked eye they are identical.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Old June 12th, 2015, 12:04 AM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Fabrication View Post
There are cheap Chinese knockoffs in copied Bosch packaging being sold on Alibaba. To the naked eye they are identical.
Our friends buy them in Germany.
How can you tell this "made in China" from your location in Japan?
Are they selling them there?

I am running these in a 300TDI and they work fine.
Since I don't mark them up I have no financial loss if we don't order more, but they don't come in Bosch packaging, only identified as being made in Slovenia under the correct Bosch number by BSH a Bosch company.

Shipping your set on or about Wednesday.

Old June 12th, 2015, 01:21 AM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Our friends buy them in Germany. How can you tell this "made in China" from your location in Japan? Are they selling them there? I am running these in a 300TDI and they work fine. Since I don't mark them up I have no financial loss if we don't order more, but they don't come in Bosch packaging, only identified as being made in Slovenia under the correct Bosch number by BSH a Bosch company. Shipping your set on or about Wednesday.
I bought a set on Alibaba a few years ago. When I pulled them to be rebuilt the diesel shop and a Bosch rep told me they were fakes. These were even laser etched Made in Germany. Remember working on my truck at The Cove?

Certainly not implying yours are fake, I'm just saying there are counterfeits of a lot of high dollar parts. Shit, I've been in a fake Apple Store in Shanghai selling fake Apple electronics.

Semper Fi!
Old June 12th, 2015, 03:31 AM
D90Overkill
David Frank
1995 ST #2615

Registry
So frustrating that one can't tell the difference or trust what you're getting anymore. And I'm so tired of CCC (cheap Chinese crap)! All I know is that these days, if the label says anything other than maid in China, you "might" be getting what you paid for. If it says "made in China" then most likely not.

A-L-I-B-A-B-A

Anything
Libelous,
Indiscriminately
Bad
And
Bullshit
Available
Old June 12th, 2015, 04:42 AM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by D90Overkill View Post
So frustrating that one can't tell the difference or trust what you're getting anymore. And I'm so tired of CCC (cheap Chinese crap)! All I know is that these days, if the label says anything other than maid in China, you "might" be getting what you paid for. If it says "made in China" then most likely not. A-L-I-B-A-B-A Anything Libelous, Indiscriminately Bad And Bullshit Available
Granted, Alibaba is the # purveyor of Chinese crap.

Semper Fi!
Old June 12th, 2015, 07:29 AM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Fabrication View Post
I bought a set on Alibaba a few years ago. When I pulled them to be rebuilt the diesel shop and a Bosch rep told me they were fakes. These were even laser etched Made in Germany. Remember working on my truck at The Cove?
Thought you had a 200TDI ???
I buy some OM617 injector parts from Bosch and am friendly with someone there.
Was told by Bosch USA that new 200TDI injectors were or would be discontinued shortly.
Also was told that Bosch officially does not manufacture any TDI parts in Germany, that the manufacture has gone to subsidiary companies in Eastern Europe.
Thought Alibaba only sold in large quantities like 100 or 1,000 pieces.
I am no expert on what is made where, only know what people that are suppose to be "in the know" tell me.

Have a pop tester and still have a set of 300TDI Bosch nozzles I bought from eBay UK 4 years ago, but have never tried to rebuild TDI injectors because they are 2 stage.
I saw a Bosch bulletin informing rebuilders that "special equipment" is required for installing nozzles on the 200 and 300TDI so never went any further with this.
Are you saying you bought 4 200TDI Alibaba nozzles and rebuilt your 200TDI injectors yourself?
If this is the case I would be a good student if you were indeed successful, although would like to use Bosch nozzles.
When I priced a new set of 200TDI injectors through Bosch about 5 years ago, they were over $400 each!!!
Don't remember what the 300TDI injectors were back then, but seem to recall they were a little cheaper, but not by much.

I commonly replace nozzles in OM617 injectors because they are single stage and use the Monark injector nozzles from Mercedes source, but have no idea where they are made.
Also had to have the machine shop build a special tool to hold the nozzle in the correct centered position to ensure the correct spray pattern.
This tool use to be available from Bosch, but is NLS.
You have to set the pop with small washers that are different thickness.
It can be a pain to keep disassembling them and reassembling until you get the pop pressure to spray when the pressure gauge is right "on the mark".
The good results are worth the effort but it takes a lot of time.

Old June 12th, 2015, 05:42 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Thought you had a 200TDI ???
Old 110 was a 200, currently building a NAS 110 with a 300tdi.

Semper Fi!
Old June 12th, 2015, 10:45 PM
ini88
Daniel Marcello
Alloy+Grit Creative Director

The only way I could tell the difference between the Alibaba and genuine is the gen have a slight greyer/matte finish to them while the Alibaba seem to have a slightly more black/gloss to the injector. It's very difficult to tell too since all older 300tdi are worn and really grey.

Not saying Robert has the Alibaba ones but just trying to get the bottom of the difference between the two sets
1994 Defender 90 #916
1967 Lancia Fulvia
1974 Alfa Romeo GTV
Old August 28th, 2015, 08:53 AM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

These come from Slovenia from BSH "A Robert Bosch Company", but are not in a Bosch box.
My mates were told that these injectors were assembled from parts and therefore are not "genuine Bosch", but to date only 1 person has had an issue with them and it turned out to be caused by particulate in the fuel.
We sent them to Blue Ridge and had them tested and cleaned.
The guy in the shop at Blue Ridge told me that these look like the real thing not the typical made in China stuff.
They look exactly like injectors I have been buying in UK at a higher price.
I do not know where each component is manufactured, so some could come from China.
I do know Bosch has plants in China and India and as long as there are strict quality control standards being adhered too, then it really shouldn't matter where the injectors are manufactured.

Old October 4th, 2015, 10:49 PM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

Set of 4 new 300TDI Injectors.
$289.99 + shipping

Old February 5th, 2016, 10:15 AM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

Sold Out.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
tdi, 300tdi, fs