Front Runner 225mm Gutter Legs - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old February 19th, 2018, 01:29 PM
1988 90
Front Runner 225mm Gutter Legs

I purchased the Front Runner Slimline II Full Rack for my D90 from RN ( but didn't realize that my little add on piece on my roof would prevent me from being able to install the rack with the current 225mm gutter legs (

I am looking to sell the three pairs of 225mm legs that came with my rack so I can purchase the 250mm legs from Front Runner. I took these parts out of the bags and box to test fit to my truck but quickly realized that they are too short so they were never fully installed.

Let me know if you need more information, I'll try to upload some pics later.
Sponsored Links

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts