Front and rear Military Lights - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old May 13th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Front and rear Military Lights

I want to see if there is any interest at all in Military Style front and rear lights. These are complete with the waterproof military pouch on the back of the light. They are not in perfect shape by any means but look good and work well. If interested at all, make an offer. 10 lights in total. Will split up if I can not sell them together. Light outside has been painted black since this picture was taken.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	old d back.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	639  

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

front outside lights
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	old d front.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	640  

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old May 13th, 2004, 11:11 PM
wicks
Wicks
97 Defender LE SW #44

What's that on the hood? An XCL, but that looks real skinny and the wheel must be a 5.5"?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2004, 12:23 AM
mattdh
Matt Hurst

david is that a parts truck?if so i would be interested in the hood latches on the sides
Old May 14th, 2004, 06:52 PM
RyanS
Ryan
'93 NAS 110

David,

I'm interested in the front lights. Let me know if you're willing to sell separately, and what you think they're worth. It's hard for me to say since I can't judge their condition from the pictures. If the price is right, I may take everything.
Old May 17th, 2004, 12:33 AM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Thats my truck, just what it looked like before I changed absolutley everything. Sorry wicks, I have no idea what wheel and tire setup it had before. Ryan, I do not have a problem splitting them up, but you should come over and take a look at them in person since your so close. They are not in perfect shape by any means. The are pretty old. I am just looking to get whatever for them since I am going to try something different maybe in the next 3 weeks or so. As soon as I figure out whether or nt I am swapping t-cases for sure!

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
ht, lights