Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old June 29th, 2013, 12:32 PM
honda50r
Alex
1998 Discovery

Registry
For Sale/Trade: Genuine LR Safari 5000 Driving Lights

I'm looking to trade my set of genuine Safari 5000 lamps for Lightforce or Hella driving beams. I'm just looking for a little more output out for night time offroading or cruising nighttime rural roads.

The beam of these lamps seems to actually be a pencil beam opposed to normal driving beam. I'm looking for a broader illumination, but these work great and shine a solid 350 yards.

Looking for Hella Rallye 3000/4000. Or buy for $160 plus shipping

These Land Rover lights are very hard to find and even harder to find them in as good of shape as mine are in (Took me a few months to find these). I've seen these pairs go for over $250. BPUtah has them here for $200 per lamp http://www.bputah.com/Disco%20Acc%20...5000_Lamp.html. These lamps were a factory option and have a multiplug that is a direct fit into your Discos factory fog light plug. Simply remove the plug out of your factory fog lights (If you have them) and place it in these lamps thus you can utilize your factory switch in the cab. Or you can cut the plug and splice them into a separate switch. Or splice into your fog lamps and run everything, whatever you want to do. If you have any questions let me know and I should be able to answer them about these lights.

No cracks in the glass or grills. Comes with hinges and rubber pads.

Here's a thread I made of how to make these work in an ARB bumper. (More pictures too) http://m.landroverforums.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=51486

Factory-supplied plug (Truck should have it regardless)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 6th, 2013, 10:26 PM
honda50r
Alex
1998 Discovery

Registry
Sold awhile back

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
genuine, lights