Fiberglass top for Soft Top? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 13th, 2004, 01:13 AM
Brian OShea
1995 Defender 90 ST
Fiberglass top for Soft Top?

Does anyone want to potentially trade their Soft Top (Bestop or Badger) for a LR Fiberglass top in really good condition? I will also need the cross bar, tailgate brackets, and rear tailgate cross member. The soft top must be in really good condition.

Let me know what you think...

Old April 19th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Larry Walton
'97 D-90 ST #2066 UK 4X4
Hey Brian, I have a Best top that I would consider swapping with you. Did you paint your top or ??? My top has a couple of issues. I pulled too hard on the passenger side near back corner and tore off a very small piece where it hooks into the mounting rail arouind the tub. Also when i bought this 6 months ago the top had apparently never been on it before and I have had no luck getting the rear window to zip closed. Have not tried during hot weather yet though.

Other than that it has a few scratches on the plastic windows but is great other wise.

My vehicle has the full Safari cage but I have the Alpine bow. I guess these other parts you are mentioning refer to things required without the full cage.

If interested let me know.

Visit the Land Rover Beer Bar,"The Best Beer Bar X Far!"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

fiber, fiberglass, fiberglass top, glass, soft top