FEELER: Wrangler AT/S 225/75R16 w/ RRC Rims - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old July 8th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Chris Snyder
1994 D90 ST #614 | '95 RRC TWR
FEELER: Wrangler AT/S 225/75R16 w/ RRC Rims

Just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in these since I'm not using them and they're almost brand new. They came on my '91 GDE RRC. The PO put them on only a few thousand miles before he sold the truck to me. I only put just over 1k miles on them until I put new springs and some 265/75 sized tires on it.

The rims are stock from the GDE and are in fine shape. There are a few corrosion bubbles here and there, but are, overall, in perfectly acceptable cosmetic shape.

I would split these up if anyone was interested in the rims or tires separately. Either would be perfect for a stock height RRC.

I guess local pickup would obviously be easiest, but I wouldn't mind dealing with shipping them.

I'll clean them up a bit better and post some better pictures if anyone is interested.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I also have 2 10" Fox Emulsion shocks which I'm not going to be using. The bodies are in slightly rough shape, and they need new seals and oil. I have two seal kits and a body which I will include if anyone is interested in the shocks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0002.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	29184   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0001.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	243.4 KB
ID:	29185  

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts