Feeler post: D110 axles, Salsbury & 1.4 LT230. - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old April 26th, 2010, 09:53 AM
Roving Beetle
Doug
Many come and go - and leak fluids.

Feeler post: D110 axles, Salsbury & 1.4 LT230.

Had been gathering parts to build a hybrid D90.... now have the RRC so it's time to clean house!

I have a set of D110 axles, rear Sals (drums) and front.

Were supposedly low miles and look to be. Not crusty or anything and oil looks/smells normal.

Brakes probably need to be done from sitting of course.

The LT230 with 1.4 gears I will be KEEPING the forward diff lock housing and diff lock lever. So it will be JUST the case with 1.4 gears and all in it. You will need to re-use your front diff housing and lever.

I also have a LT77 5 speed trans if that is of interest as well.

Seriously have NO idea on real true value of these parts so please make me an offer. Sorry for having no price in the post! No I will not sell them for $50. I know they are worth something more than that!

I say this is a feeler post as I am not sure on value and if this stuff is worth shipping or not? I also have a VERY VERY nice solid and clean 1995 Disco frame..... but that obviously would need to be picked up as shipping isn't going to be worth it!

Doug
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 26th, 2010, 10:24 AM
tripm
M M

I am interested depending on price. I have a 110 frame with no axles. Don't need the trans I don't think.

In NH but I am in MDI a few times per year ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roving Beetle View Post
Had been gathering parts to build a hybrid D90.... now have the RRC so it's time to clean house!

I have a set of D110 axles, rear Sals (drums) and front.

Were supposedly low miles and look to be. Not crusty or anything and oil looks/smells normal.

Brakes probably need to be done from sitting of course.

The LT230 with 1.4 gears I will be KEEPING the forward diff lock housing and diff lock lever. So it will be JUST the case with 1.4 gears and all in it. You will need to re-use your front diff housing and lever.

I also have a LT77 5 speed trans if that is of interest as well.

Seriously have NO idea on real true value of these parts so please make me an offer. Sorry for having no price in the post! No I will not sell them for $50. I know they are worth something more than that!

I say this is a feeler post as I am not sure on value and if this stuff is worth shipping or not? I also have a VERY VERY nice solid and clean 1995 Disco frame..... but that obviously would need to be picked up as shipping isn't going to be worth it!

Doug
Old April 26th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
I am in need of a rear Salisbury!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 26th, 2010, 12:38 PM
ini88
Daniel Marcello
Alloy+Grit Creative Director

I could use the LT230
1994 Defender 90 #916
1967 Lancia Fulvia
1974 Alfa Romeo GTV
Old April 26th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Roving Beetle
Doug
Many come and go - and leak fluids.

Thanks all....... how about some offers? Sorry to be that guy but I don't want to toss a number up - I think I may have paid a little too much for the stuff. How's 1 million $$ for everything?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
110, axle, d110, lt230