feeler - NAS Rear Step Bumper - Page 7 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old September 25th, 2014, 11:36 AM
CDeWan
Clay DeWan
5.3L beastie

O.k. this is way ahead of the game but it looks like through the kindness of some members (see 110 bumper for sale) Roverhagis and OneTen among the folks are giving up a 110 NAS bumper to use with the current jig which will help dial in the fit and finish, these are going to be available again. Not sure of the timing but Brian Brewie212 and I am working through the details.

These fit NAS 110 and ROW 110s (direct bolt on) and we will see how they fit up to a ROW 90. Not yet considering a NAS 90 step as they are still floating around on the forum for sale.

I am also looking at doing another run of the big bumper washers possibly in stainless at Brian's suggestion. If you have an interest in the bumper please shoot me a PM so we can start tracking orders.

I beleive these are rated as a class 2 hitch with a 2 inch receiver. They will not come with the tabs for the rear ladder as that was only NAS 110 specific unless ordered that was as this are pointless little tabs unless you have a NAS 110 external cage.

Please note that the these bumpers are very unique in their design compared to some offered in the U.K. as a flat plat with which you then mount a receiver the plate or a balll and I don't think the U.K. style has the same weight capacity as the NAS 110 version.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 25th, 2014, 02:45 PM
roverman2010
John
1985 LR 90 200Tdi

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDeWan View Post
O.k. this is way ahead of the game but it looks like through the kindness of some members (see 110 bumper for sale) Roverhagis and OneTen among the folks are giving up a 110 NAS bumper to use with the current jig which will help dial in the fit and finish, these are going to be available again. Not sure of the timing but Brian Brewie212 and I am working through the details.

Thanks guys, I PMed the roverhaggis about his bumper as I was looking at a solution for my towing needs and some protection on the rear corners as I have already had a rear mud flap torn off by some person thinking he had room to pull out of a parking space, he ripped up his front end, but I digress. With a Mantec swing tyre carrier bumperettes don't fit so well. But answering his listing thinking this would be great and a great price for my needs. But somehow another party has shoe-horned them self's in and arranged to buy it. Pure BS. If the seller had bothered to reply to my pm I would would have arranged for a pick up.So its back to squire one and I'll fab my own as I can not justify 1K for a bumper accessory. Thanks.

I beleive these are rated as a class 2 hitch with a 2 inch receiver. They will not come with the tabs for the rear ladder as that was only NAS 110 specific unless ordered that was as this are pointless little tabs unless you have a NAS 110 external cage.

Please note that the these bumpers are very unique in their design compared to some offered in the U.K. as a flat plat with which you then mount a receiver the plate or a balll and I don't think the U.K. style has the same weight capacity as the NAS 110 version.
I did have one of these UK NAS style step bumpers fitted to Old Red but it was stolen while being shipped

BIOYA

Still looking for that place where I can carry a paddle and get asked what's that.

JnK Services
FC101 GS FFR
57 LR 88" SXF 858
85 LR90
95 D1 Tdi
05 D3 HSE
97 XK8 BRG FHC For Sale
Old September 26th, 2014, 12:13 AM
Brewie212
Brian Kandefer
1957 107 wagon, 94 arles St, 101 FC

So, instead of sending us a pm on the forum you bitch right out in the open? You would rather have the bumper so no one else could? Thumb? I'm not starting a pissing match, my only question to the seller was where to send payment. That is probably why he didn't respond to you? If you want to get on the list pm me and I'll work out a discounted rate for your misfortune. If not best of luck to you finding a bumper, sorry it didn't work out, we had no intentions to piss anyone off!
Advertisement

Old September 26th, 2014, 09:28 AM
roverhaggis
Rick
1964 109 5-door

I replied to 'Roverman2010's PM in the original thread under the original post because he was asking if it would fit a D90 and I wanted to give the information to everyone in the group.

'NAS 110 rear bumper' msg #5

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
bumper, nas, rear step bumper