Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old January 28th, 2013, 08:56 PM
madcowdungbeetle
Carter
1994 D90 on 37s supreme balla style

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rijosho View Post
I was surprised by how much Mace focused almost all of his description and pictures on eBay on the Tickford soft top, even after the "feeler" here showed that clearly no one even cared about the soft top. Most here just saw that top as a freebie with the cage, yet in the ad there are only 7 pics of the cage, and like 17 of the Tickford top in various states of being drenched by a hose. 2 paragraphs dedicated to the holes in the Tickford, and one on the cage. If you're going to have a feeler here, at least listen to the feedback, right?

I couldn't even tell some of the cage pieces. Like were the longitudinal bars included? And the uprights for the rear C pillar are two different pieces in 1994 I believe, but I could only see the bottom-most portion in the eBay ad (the section that the logitudinal bars attach to appear to not be there). Couldn't really tell though.

Only the early 94's had the longitundinal bars. They kept the same B-pillar intermediates, but did away with the tube in the rear corners.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
1994, 90, ac, cage, d90, factory, soft top, top