Ex-Mod 3 door rolling chassis and bodywork - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Old April 16th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Lyman
Lyman Saltsman
1987 Rokon Ranger

Ex-Mod 3 door rolling chassis and bodywork

complete minus engine, transmission, t-case, Assembled to this point from parts no Title or registration.

Salisbury rear axle, rover front axle, new door latches and strikers. windshield cracked, new one on order, have new gasket. manual steering box.

all new military lamps. Body has had the usuual abuse and about 3 coats of heavy paint. Includes hardtop. Body has NO corrosion. Bulkhead looks new, frame is VERY solid. . All the brake lines are new genuine Rover. One new mirror.

also includes my old 2.5NA diesel that ran gexceptionally well until an intake seat fell out. cylinder looks fine, would make a nice engine with a head and piston from Turner engineering for 350 Pound Sterling.

This would make a good donor for a Series coil coversion. I bought these parts to rebuild my 90 after my wreck, but decided on keeping the 90 a 90.

Located in upstate NY. Asking $8500.

I also have the decaying remains of a 1966 109 that i may consider selling, too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 17th, 2006, 07:36 AM
Lyman
Lyman Saltsman
1987 Rokon Ranger

i refigured what i have in these parts...i'll sell it for $6500 without the seat box, transmission, and t-case.

I also have a spare 300tdi set of floors and transmission hump that i'll throw in. I'll even cut the 300Tdi motor mounts off my old frame and include them if anyone wants them.
Old April 18th, 2006, 09:23 AM
Lyman
Lyman Saltsman
1987 Rokon Ranger

will include an lt77 and lt230 for $7200 total....to be back operational it would only need a piston and head...i just really want to get focused back on my 90...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > For Sale - Parts

Tags
body, door, mod